Who's the MFP rat?

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

Who originally said that? Stalin? Napoleon?
  • AbsoluteFittest
    AbsoluteFittest Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is LAME! I feel if you have insecurities about others you should stay off their page. GET A LIFE!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    rats1.gif
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

I THINK I SMELL A RAT!!

Ha, no...if I had, I'd cop to it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    pgyl63n3_zpsb2d2e228.gif
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    To be honest, some people just find it offensive and shameful. That's all.

A picture of a butt is shameful?? Last I checked, it's part of the human anatomy. If it really offends you that much, ignore the person. There's a little arrow button by their name. Click that, and then "ignore". Poof. Never have to see that picture again, and everyone else can go on their merry way with happy booty pics

I'm sad I didn't get to see the picture in question :laugh: :devil:
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options

I agree. It doesn't bother me, hell I love a good booty pic but ... time and place... rules are rules... should be expected.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

I would agree if it was offensive but most of the pics that are being removed aren't
    Even close to offensive!
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    YES!

I would like to know too @sassy! 5 of my pics were deleted!! I thought they were recent ones but these were from over 3 months ago!!
    they were all my favourites. :'(
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    bundys_popcorn.gif
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    That is LAME! I feel if you have insecurities about others you should stay off their page. GET A LIFE!

I agree with this. My profile is always open as I don't believe in closed profiles on such a public forum but if you're offended click the little "x" lol

5 of my photos were deleted :( lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I hate successful people...
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

You have been caught in a bunch of dishonest comments already. I find it offensive and extremely shameful.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I figured it out now.

Its the chick thats been blowing up every thread she posts in, she's pissed abput people's gutteral reaction to her verbal diahhrea and it's retaliation.

Clever.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    So you find the human body offensive and shameful? That's an unhealthy mindset to have.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

I would agree if it was offensive but most of the pics that are being removed aren't
    Even close to offensive!

And many are just randomly being plucked from your account... Not even your profile pictures
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Says the girl who posted a pic of herself in her underwear in the tattoo thread.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Took all my completely covered booty pics... I didn't even have one up today ... How the EFF
    If they were completely covered, why would reporting them have any effect? I'm confused. The community guidelines specifically say that for progress pics, tight-fitting spandex is appropriate. So, if they're specifically allowing such, I don't understand...
This discussion has been closed.