Who's the MFP rat?

Options

Replies

• alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    To be honest, some people just find it offensive and shameful. That's all.
    So you find the human body offensive and shameful? That's an unhealthy mindset to have.

I said SOME PEOPLE. Not that I find it offensive.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    My prediction, this will surely lead to a fess up and not get nuked. I have money riding on it.

tumblr_m621xmcajD1rwbl7wo1_400.gif
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options

I'm not pointing fingers but... I've got my pitchfork ready!
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

Snitches get stitches...
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    It's lame. People work really hard to have bodies they feel comfortable showing. No one is showing any more than could be seen at a beach, often much less.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I have just changed mine to protest :p
  • WuTanquerayClan
    Options
    That is LAME! I feel if you have insecurities about others you should stay off their page. GET A LIFE!

I agree with this. My profile is always open as I don't believe in closed profiles on such a public forum but if you're offended click the little "x" lol

5 of my photos were deleted :( lol

Damn I want to see those ones

*whistles* lemme tell ya....you missed out
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

Reported for cleavage :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy: :ohwell: :heart: :drinker:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I predict this thread will be almost as entertaining as the following gif....
    funny-gif-cat-circus.gif
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    MFP = My Facebook Pal ?
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I just learned of the process for reporting photos yesterday and I really want to know who has that much time on their hands. That's a lot of effort to go through for some rustled jimmies.
  • xtalisterx
    Options
    I had 2 accounts deleted for "promoting unhealthy weightloss"
    wtf??? im trying to get healthy and did no such thing! sorry about ya'lls pics too. if i lose this account im done with mfp FOR GOOD!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    In for offensive pics.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Took all my completely covered booty pics... I didn't even have one up today ... How the EFF
    If they were completely covered, why would reporting them have any effect? I'm confused. The community guidelines specifically say that for progress pics, tight-fitting spandex is appropriate. So, if they're specifically allowing such, I don't understand...

Considering they're even yanking male torso pictures these days clearly the guidelines are up to random mod interpretation these days.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sassy

rs_450x315-140117132333-breathtaking-hiney.gif

quotes-about-girls-being-jealous-14.jpg

lol
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I figured it out now.

Its the chick thats been blowing up every thread she posts in, she's pissed abput people's gutteral reaction to her verbal diahhrea and it's retaliation.

Clever.

who?

name?

before this thread is deleted.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Says the girl who posted a pic of herself in her underwear in the tattoo thread.

1) You couldn't see anything cause it was cropped. 2) It was a side view so you certainly couldn't see anything.

I never said I find it offensive and shameful. I said others do. So watch yourself.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Really?... Last time I checked we are all adults... You couldn't handle seeing my amazing booty pics?
    Sad that you're so insecure with yourself.

It was me. Your butt made me hungry for pancakes. Reported because I need toppings. Even just a little syrup or some strawberries. Is so hard to dress up a garden variety pancake and make it look good?
This discussion has been closed.