vent time...

Options

Replies

• professormudd1
    Options
    I have a feeling if people used the search function (or hell, even googled enough) they could avoid asking questions in which then answers make them feel stupid and they wouldn't feel "bullied".
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    It is not rude to tell someone that they will not lose weight on a 21 day juice fast, water fast, or any other kind of fast;

Not true. At all. Laughable to even suggest going 21 days drinking only water will not lead to weight loss.

right, then you gain it all back when the water weight comes back and the binging starts...
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    JFC, ZUCCHINI ICE-CREAM?

I was seriously just a bit sick in my mouth.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1177628-great-alternative-for-ice-cream-lovers < you will find it there

I quit at Stevia over ice chips. :indifferent:

I didn't even make it through the OP.

I went back & I'm glad I did....because of this:

tumblr_mho6sw6GaS1r3d8abo1_500_large.gif

LIEUTENANT DAAN! FLAVORED STEVIA OVER ICE CHIPS!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Someone is reporting people's profile pictures for showing abs and legs? :laugh:

yes, someone on my FL had five deleted...

okay thats just sad - I was looking forward to having a good ab picture some day - trust me I won't be posting one any time soon but there is always hope! :sad:
  • breemarie87
    Options
    I have yet to see an offensive picture on here and I've been using this site for quite a while.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    There is no substitute for ice cream.

Some people need to get over themselves. I have yet to see a picture bad enough to report. It would take a lot for me to report someone on this site. I've been in much worse forums.

there was one earlier..it was like a pre-adolesent kid that was naked..and it was an avatar..! Now that is F'd up …

but yes, I have seen nothing that I would report…of course, I don't mind cleavage, *kitten*, booty, etc...
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    JFC, ZUCCHINI ICE-CREAM?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1177628-great-alternative-for-ice-cream-lovers < you will find it there

Sounds like a hell beyond all imagining. I've tried frozen banana and that's pretty good, but when people start freezing vegetables because they're so scared of ice cream... I start to wonder about their general state of well-being.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    It is not rude to tell someone that they will not lose weight on a 21 day juice fast, water fast, or any other kind of fast;

Not true. At all. Laughable to even suggest going 21 days drinking only water will not lead to weight loss.

right, then you gain it all back when the water weight comes back and the binging starts...

Really?

You ever fasted before? I have.

No binging.
    Weight loss maintained.
    Try again.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    JFC, ZUCCHINI ICE-CREAM?

I quit at Stevia over ice chips. :indifferent:

I didn't even make it through the OP.

I went back & I'm glad I did....because of this:

tumblr_mho6sw6GaS1r3d8abo1_500_large.gif

LIEUTENANT DAAN! FLAVORED STEVIA OVER ICE CHIPS!

lol that was pretty hilarious..
  • theraholmes
    Options
    I am so new I don't have a pic up yet. But I can say this much I'm on here and looking for people to purposely comment on my stuff cause then I learn. This is a life long change not something I think can be accomplished by eating cabbage soup for 7 days (something my friend wants me to do)

As far as showing it off as long as I'm not seeing private parts show it!!! It gives me hope that one day maybe I will feel good enough about myself to post a pic of my progress cause right now I don't and I am sure it will come! so congrats flaunt your bellies you've worked hard for it! congrats and maybe one day I can show belly too lol

Thera
  • ndj1979
    Options

Really?

No binging.
    Weight loss maintained.
    Try again.

yea, I did IF …but I never did anything as idiotic as a 21 day water fast...
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Well said! I defiantly agree the snitch needs to go!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    here is the recipee for zucchini ice cream…
    I made Zucchini Mint Ice Cream last night.
    It tasted great! So I thought I would share the recipe

Here is the base recipe
    1 cup frozen raw zucchini chucks
    1/2 cup frozen raw banana chunks
    A drizzle of raw organic honey to your desired sweetness
    1/8 tsp mint flavoring or to taste

Peel bananas and zucchini. Cut into small chucks and freeze in an air tight container. I used a plastic freezer bag
    Place frozen zucchini and banana chunks into a food processor or high speed blender
    I added the mint and honey before blending.
    Blend until it turns a nicely blended ice creamy texture. Don't over blend

Fold in chocolate chips, nuts, fruit or what ever you want to add to mixture.
    You can eat it now or put back in the freezer in freezer safe container.
    Enjoy!

*dry heave*
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options

Some people need to get over themselves. I have yet to see a picture bad enough to report. It would take a lot for me to report someone on this site. I've been in much worse forums.

there was one earlier..it was like a pre-adolesent kid that was naked..and it was an avatar..! Now that is F'd up …

but yes, I have seen nothing that I would report…of course, I don't mind cleavage, *kitten*, booty, etc...

A friend referenced that photo but I didn't see it. That is a different thing from boobs, *kitten* etc.

I have no problem seeing any of that either. I use the women as inspiration and the men as eye candy. :drinker:
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Really?

No binging.
    Weight loss maintained.
    Try again.

yea, I did IF …but I never idd anything as idiotic as a 21 day water fast...

That's nice.
    I have. Weight gone. Eczema healed. No binge eating. Better relationship with food. Weight maintained.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I am so new I don't have a pic up yet. But I can say this much I'm on here and looking for people to purposely comment on my stuff cause then I learn. This is a life long change not something I think can be accomplished by eating cabbage soup for 7 days (something my friend wants me to do)

As far as showing it off as long as I'm not seeing private parts show it!!! It gives me hope that one day maybe I will feel good enough about myself to post a pic of my progress cause right now I don't and I am sure it will come! so congrats flaunt your bellies you've worked hard for it! congrats and maybe one day I can show belly too lol

Thera

and when you get to that point, please post it ...
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Your thread deserved a 2nd round of applause!

tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Well said. :flowerforyou:
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you care so much what other people do
  • ndj1979
    Options

Really?

No binging.
    Weight loss maintained.
    Try again.

yea, I did IF …but I never idd anything as idiotic as a 21 day water fast...

That's nice.
    I have. Weight gone. Eczema healed. No binge eating. Better relationship with food. Weight maintained.

and I am a french model.
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options

Yea I saw that avatar too, WTF was that about.

I, too, have yet to see anything to report. Personally, I'm too lazy to report someone.
This discussion has been closed.