NSV!!!!!!!! WHOOP!

Options
2»

Replies

• lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the OP and everyone else.
    My NSV:
    Over six months ago my 3X pants were straining!
    Today, my 2X pants need the occasional tug to stay UP in place!
    Wahooo!
  • sunnykb
    sunnykb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hope I can make it here that long!
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I had to wear a belt with my trousers this week. Could be time to go clothes shopping!
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Good for you all!! My most recent NSV, but sort of scale V, was crossing out of the morbidly obese range, into just regular obese. I will make to overweight!!!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Well done :)

My latest NSV is, after lots of stopping and starting, fiiiinally being under 30% body fat. Next stop, 25%!

Okay, technically it's a SV because my scale measured it, but it measured a non-weight-related parameter so I think it counts :)
  • NewLeaf_13
    NewLeaf_13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of shorts I always wear over my bathing suit. Last time I wore them, I had major muffin top and they were skin tight on my thighs. I put them on earlier this week...no muffin top and they were loose on my thighs! It was great inspiration for the work I still need to do before I go on a beach vacation at the end of March. My goal is to not have to wear the shorts by then! :wink:

Congrats on your NSV's everyone! :drinker:
  • kristilynnhales
    kristilynnhales Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had someone notice for the first time this week that I was losing weight.
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    6 months!! Great dedication....good for you!!
    My NSV was a couple of weeks ago.....I had 2 co workers comment on how loose my work slacks were. Then when I got home and was bending over building a fire in the fireplace, I realized that my pants had slid half the way off my butt!! They were literally falling down!! Yep, gave them to the thrift store!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!