Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence gifs.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    because any change that you make is hard, and its soooo much easier to keep pushing when you have like minded people, who's aims and fears are the same as yours....

I love MFP!!!
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    Keep track of calories and see the "You'd weigh
    in 5 Weeks" Commenting or trolling on forums. It's like Facebook for dieters only no one knows me. :)
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Because I have Crohn's, I've worked off 100lbs, and support + advice never really hurts. :)

Plus, taken my first selfie ever thanks to this site :P
  • Shauneexo
    Shauneexo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Inspiration, motivation. So many people on here have made phenomenal progress, and I love that everyone is unique in their journey. The misc is also proving to be good for passing time lol.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    To play with chief in the forums
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    1. Look good naked

2. Bench press a bear
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    To play with chief in the forums

Awwww. :wink:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    To log my exercise properly and know how many calories I'm allowed daily.

And what the heck, the people here are amazing.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Started as a diet and exercise tool, and now I like to hang out here too.
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Motivation!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    When I first signed up here I was at low point in my life. I was in crisis and needed a place to go where I would be accepted. I was obese and suddenly very unhappy. When I decided to lose the weight I didn't need motivation but I benefitted from the support and the accountability . I met my goal in less than 8 months. I joined almost three years ago. I usually keep within ten pounds of where I want to be. I don't post on the forums all the time but I have been here this weekend. I have found that if I am bothered or upset I don't reach for a snack but I do have a tendency to come back right here. I came to lose the weight , I stay because of all of my friends (like you HappyRunner!)!
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well, my trainer made me sign up so I could keep track of my cals and macros, and show him what I've been eating during the week.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Because logging my food with Excel was getting unwieldy and this was the first application that 1) had good reviews, and 2) available for Windows Phone.

But the social aspects are nice, sometimes.
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To keep track of what I'm eating so I know what I need to eat more and less of.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I want to look and feel super hot. MFP will help me accomplish that. :flowerforyou:
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    ...I have no idea..yet.