What to do with Marshmellow Fluff?

Options
KimbersNewLife
KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
Hi everyone. I am hoping for some guidanance, I recently purchased some marsh mellow fluff, So far the only use I found for it was adding it to a fruit salad instead of marshmellows and it was very good. I bought it because I noticed in a lot of people's food diarys but now that I have it I can not figure out what people do with it. Please give me some ideas dearest Fitness Pal Family if you don't mind!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    put it over low-fat ice cream or frozen yoghurt!! Yum.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    hot coco:laugh:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Layer it between to graham crackers with a bit of chocolate syrup and freeze to make an icecream sandwich
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Yummy !!! Sounds fun keep the coming please!! Thanks Everyone!!!:wink:
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Fluffer nutters! Peanut butter and fluff sandwich. AMAZING!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    I eat it right off the spoon.......................mmmmmm!
  • jquintinjr
    Options

^^^ this
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I've only used that stuff when making fudge.... mmmmm fudge. :laugh: I made so much fudge last year for everyone at christmas, I barely got to enjoy any of it minus a taster from each batch to make sure it still tastes right (which is a good thing).
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I may be the odd man out here... but I'd get rid of it. It's highly processed and pretty much pure sugar, and our body doesn't need stuff like that. There are so many other delicious and healthy treats that you could be having!
    ditto!! I was surprised a response like this was so far down the thread! I can't think of one good thing to use it on that's healthy. Ok so you can use it on something healthy, but then it won't be:laugh: :noway:
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Marshmallow Fluff is NOT your friend. Just like yummy Nutella is not your friend. Fluffer-nutters are deliciously not your friends. Toss it. Try sugar-free cool-whip instead of marshmallow anything on your fruit salad or in the "ice cream" sandwich recipe. It's still processed as all get-out, but it's at least low-sugar and low-cal, which can't really be said for the (evilly delicious) Marshmallow Fluff.

:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I've only used that stuff when making fudge.... mmmmm fudge. :laugh: I made so much fudge last year for everyone at christmas, I barely got to enjoy any of it minus a taster from each batch to make sure it still tastes right (which is a good thing).
    I am SO glad I gave up making all the Holiday junk years back, it so freeing not contributing to others health issues. Skinny or not, nobody needs a pan of fudge.:noway:

If I really really really want to work out for most of the day I might go buy a small piece and savor it but most things that way are far to sweet for my pallette anymore. I'd rather eat a pear:bigsmile:

Not knocking you Hon! Just the unhealthy fudge everyone always brings around then cries about going on diet for New Years.:sick: :wink:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    getting back to the topic.....

I like to add mine to some cool whip and it makes a GREAT fruit dip.

and YES I know cool whip isn't all that great for you either, but I still enjoy it, and I feel I'm a big girl and can make my own choices! Just thought I'd throw that in cos I know someone will mention it....:ohwell:
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

I agree... but with graham crackers!
    I also agree that it's just sugar, and we don't really need it. :(
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options

With Bananas :)
  • smythedivision
    Options
    Mix it into your pancake batter!
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what the hell marshmellow fluff is (someone help) lol doesnt sound so good, but then again i dont like marshmellows lol
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I may be the odd man out here... but I'd get rid of it. It's highly processed and pretty much pure sugar, and our body doesn't need stuff like that. There are so many other delicious and healthy treats that you could be having!

I have to agree.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    1 jar of marshmellow fluff, 1 package softened cream cheese (regular or fat-free). mix.

it is the most amazing fruit dip!

try it with strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, apples, anything. you will <3 it. yum!