All women should have at least shoulder length hair

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    You are a sweetheart. THANK YOU!!!! :O)
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.

OMG I agree with whatever this woman says.
    SO HOTT!!
    she is quite pretty isnt she.

I don't know why everyone is giving her such a hard time I saw on that other thread too. She's new here and I think really "raises the bar" for the place, you know?

Whatever, haters are going to continue to hate.
    my inbox is open for any progress pics you would like to share.

BUT PLEASE STOP TOP QUOTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...*twitch* ...it puts things out of order when you are trying to read the thread and responses.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I heard there were thermoses being passed around? Put me down for 2!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6AnylkdjjpBAKI0tb2jTX45_Gy486i6Y1ccYcaaYtcJ8nDhnAgQ
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    So now that I have this many women's attention, "you go girl" is still an ok phrase to use? That was the purpose of this thread fwiw...
  • NicoleRaeB
    NicoleRaeB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My hair used to go all the way down to my *kitten*...silky smooth...but I had to cut it to below my shoulders because it was giving me headaches. AND I was sick of how messy it could get. LOL

How did hair give you headaches? Did you pull it up in a too tight pony all the time, or what?

Before I started thinning my hair every three months, mine gave me headaches :/ This was mostly when I was younger and my hair might have outweighed me.

I had a friend like this. Thick, curly hair - they realized when she was about 13 that it was so heavy it was giving her headaches. Or at least, aggravating them.

I have thick, curly hair that is just 2 inches shy of 2 feet and I am loving every inch of it.:happy: But I do get migraines a lot but I've had those since a little kid so I don't think it has anything to do with my hair length, because it doesn't really feel that heavy. But long hair does look nice and I do get a lot of compliments on how curly it is.:smile:
  • superasianwoman
    Options
    MUCH LOVE TO YOU TOO :) and she is beautiful as well!!!!
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.

OMG I agree with whatever this woman says.
    SO HOTT!!
    she is quite pretty isnt she.

I don't know why everyone is giving her such a hard time I saw on that other thread too. She's new here and I think really "raises the bar" for the place, you know?

Whatever, haters are going to continue to hate.

Not everyone is giving her a hard time, everyone is entitled to their opinion and she spoke on hers. No big deal. She is actually my friend and she is GORGEOUS.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Not everyone is giving her a hard time, everyone is entitled to their opinion and she spoke on hers. No big deal. She is actually my friend and she is GORGEOUS.

Wait, she's not a troll? I'm confused.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    So now that I have this many women's attention, "you go girl" is still an ok phrase to use? That was the purpose of this thread fwiw...
    For you? No.
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank God that I don't care if I'm attractive to judgemental bossy men. Makes my life easier that way.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    My hair used to go all the way down to my *kitten*...silky smooth...but I had to cut it to below my shoulders because it was giving me headaches. AND I was sick of how messy it could get. LOL

How did hair give you headaches? Did you pull it up in a too tight pony all the time, or what?

Before I started thinning my hair every three months, mine gave me headaches :/ This was mostly when I was younger and my hair might have outweighed me.

I had a friend like this. Thick, curly hair - they realized when she was about 13 that it was so heavy it was giving her headaches. Or at least, aggravating them.

I have thick, curly hair that is just 2 inches shy of 2 feet and I am loving every inch of it.:happy: But I do get migraines a lot but I've had those since a little kid so I don't think it has anything to do with my hair length, because it doesn't really feel that heavy. But long hair does look nice and I do get a lot of compliments on how curly it is.:smile:

Used ta have migraines. Still have long hair. Changed EVERYTHIGN else about my life. No longer have migraines. Well REALLY HAD ZERO when I quit caffeine. WOrk on the "triggers" people tell you about at the dr.'s office before blaming your hair. when mine was short i still had migraines. That long hair migraine thing is a myth. IT's a conspiracy as far as I can tell but I can't tell by whom? Maybe halle berry?
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

I can't believe I just read that whole article... my skin is crawling
    I read it, too. It just had the voice of Beavis. It was ridiculous.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

No more a troll than the OP and everyone else, including myself, actually wasting precious minutes posting on this thread lol
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Nope. Just BSC
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    For you? No.

IT's not okay for anyone to use anymore. I doubt it was okay even back when it was in use. I know i personally felt offended everytime I heard it..."go where? WTF? I JUST got here!...YOU get out."
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options

ok, I'll admit that was funny...
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I heard there were thermoses being passed around? Put me down for 2!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6AnylkdjjpBAKI0tb2jTX45_Gy486i6Y1ccYcaaYtcJ8nDhnAgQ

Psssst...it's thermii.
  • NicoleRaeB
    NicoleRaeB Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I think it's alright, and I do have some guy friends who still use it. But I'm not really sure.:huh:
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ^^^ ok, help me out here what does BSC stand for? sorry for being a little slow. :huh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Nope. Just BSC

Got it.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

Nope. Just BSC

Bronze Swimming Certification?
    Bachelor's of Science?
    Beautiful Sugar Cutie?
    *****y ****ty ****?
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait... Who so far has the thermos??

in...
    for the thermos.

In for soup delivery

A thermos AND delivers soup?

pffttt... add "financially independent" and "sane" and we have a winner.

You had to say sane didn't you?. Damn, so close.

CrazyDancing_zps011ed81c.gif