All women should have at least shoulder length hair

Options

Replies

• hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    I honestly look better with short hair then long..

I dont mind chest hair, just no back or shoulder hair please....
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    And you should wax yourself daily. You don't have an opinion.

:flowerforyou:

LMAO!!!

of course I don't have an opinion, I'm married...
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.

I'm pretty sure Ellen Degeneres doesn't really care if men like how she looks. Just sayin'.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This ALL looks really pretty to me. https://www.google.com/search?q=amber+rose+bald&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uoLhUsjeMIHboASY_4DQDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=679#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=ttt1LBIKUbGBTM%3A;S1EOJEV71m3XYM;http%3A%2F%2Fblog.zap2it.com%2Fpop2it%2Famber-rose-getty.jpg;http%3A%2F%2Fblog.zap2it.com%2Fpop2it%2F2012%2F03%2Famber-rose-a-brief-history-on-the-bald-and-the-beautiful.html;520;609 If it's your "thing" and your face can handle it, it's so pretty. Not just on anyone though. Not on most mortals. Most people need the masses of hair to hide all the ugly. Double and triple chins. Adams apples that shouldn't be there. Hickeys. Weird ear situations. Wherewolf HAIRwolf tendencies. Strange cowlicks and hairlines. Backne. The list goes on and on and on. Men should know if women have long hair, they're probably hiding something. Could be as benign as a hickey from sancho or as off the charts as spock ears. Good luck guise.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!! I like you! :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!

THAT'S RIGHTTTT!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!

Happily married, if the above statement is true, I'm sure.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

you cant honestly tell me that Charlize Theron looks like a boy here

She'd look good dressed as Peter Pan . . .

I think you have a weird obsession with Peter Pan and you might want to figure out exactly which team you are playing for, depending on that answer, it should never bother you that a woman looks like a boy due to hair length. JS.

lol wut?

My point was that she would look great pretty much however she styled herself.

Apparently, I don't like short hair on women now. I shall go inform my short haired wife . . .

Oh I am sorry if I misunderstood you, it must have been that thing you said about Gennifer Goodwin you know "if she didnt look like Peter Pan" then said "slowly backs out of thread" then you brought up Peter Pan for Charlie Thereon... right you totalllllyyyy made it clear that looking like a boy in green tights and a pointy hat is hot. Fyi the comment above your last was me joking. This is a troll thread don't get those pretty lacy panties in a knot.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

I think you have a weird obsession with Peter Pan and you might want to figure out exactly which team you are playing for, depending on that answer, it should never bother you that a woman looks like a boy due to hair length. JS.

lol wut?

Apparently, I don't like short hair on women now. I shall go inform my short haired wife . . .

Oh I am sorry if I misunderstood you, it must have been that thing you said about Gennifer Goodwin you know "if she didnt look like Peter Pan" then said "slowly backs out of thread" then you brought up Peter Pan for Charlie Thereon... right you totalllllyyyy made it clear that looking like a boy in green tights and a pointy hat is hot. Fyi the comment above your last was me joking. This is a troll thread don't get those pretty lacy panties in a knot.
    This is why you're my mfp girl crush! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

lol wut?

SunofaBeach14 didn't make the comment about Gennifer Goodwin, that was someone else.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

lol wut?

SunofaBeach14 didn't make the comment about Gennifer Goodwin, that was someone else.
    I was wondering if any one else noticed that.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'll put that in the suggestion box.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    image.jpg

lol wut?

Oh I am sorry if I misunderstood you, it must have been that thing said before you about Gennifer Goodwin you know "if she didnt look like Peter Pan" then said "slowly backs out of thread" then you brought up Peter Pan for Charlie Thereon... right you totalllllyyyy made it clear that looking like a boy in green tights and a pointy hat is hot. Fyi the comment above your last was me joking. This is a troll thread don't get those pretty lacy panties in a knot.

Awe sorry on my phone and its totally messing with my post. What I meant to say that it must have been what was said before aboutGennifer Goodwin then he mentioned Peter Pan.

Coincidence or adding to the Goodwin peter pan comment?

Anyways, still little man with green tights and a pointy hat no girl wants to be compared to that lol

And at any rate I did apologize for misunderstanding lol

Still stand by my comment that this is a troll thread and nothing being said here should be taken seriously and the pretty lacy panties I don't wanna give up

And it totally defeats my purpose of saying she DOESN'T look like a boy DAM*IT hahaha
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Awe sorry on my phone and its totally messing with my post. What I meant to say that it must have been what was said before aboutGennifer Goodwin then he mentioned Peter Pan.

Anyways, still little man with green tights and a pointy hat no girl wants to be compared to that lol

And at any rate I did apologize not misunderstanding lol

Still stand by my comment that this is a troll thread and nothing being said here should be taken seriously and the pretty lacy panties I don't wanna give up

A long litany of beautiful actresses have played the role of Peter Pan, it's almost tradition. Principally because the role is a youngish pre-pubescent boy and you can have a much more mature acting talent with a grown woman in the role rather than pinning your production on an actual 12 year old boy.

Regardless, what people choose for role play in their private lives and relationships is completely up to them and you shouldn't be running around shaming people because of their orientation, fetishes, preferences, or whatever.

You sure have a lot to say for someone who has been here for less than a month.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

lol wut?

Jeez. Where's your hot Asian friend? Can you bring her back in here?
  • cw822
    cw822 Posts: 107
    Options
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.

pretty sure she doesn't give a rats if men like it or not....she has Portia
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Jeez. Where's your hot Asian friend? Can you bring her back in here?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1000
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Havent been here less than a month, its called a new account you think I lost 41 pounds in a month and excuse me since when did time in MFP service (totally stupid and non existent thing btw) have anything to do with joking and even holding an opinion on the site? Oh excuse me senior one didnt realize there were ranks here.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

And at any rate I did apologize for misunderstanding lol

And it totally defeats my purpose of saying she DOESN'T look like a boy DAM*IT hahaha

Make sure you log that backpedal. :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

lol wut?

I'm running out if lol wuts here!

Just wow.

Troll threads used to be fun. *kicks rocks*