All women should have at least shoulder length hair

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    So now that I have this many women's attention, "you go girl" is still an ok phrase to use? That was the purpose of this thread fwiw...

You look mighty good in that towel, bro
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Preferably straight, because that's what I prefer and no one else is allowed an opinion.

Unless you have something else and look amazing, and then I totally respect that and you go girl.

Natalie-Portman-Bald.jpg

megan-fox-bald1.jpg

2mwtjqv.jpg

amber.jpg
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    04-short-hair-ginnifer-goodwin%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Ginnifer Goodwin Nuff SAID

Would be much better if she didn't look like Peter Pan.

/backs out of thread slowly

Does NOT look like Peter Pan, she is gorgeous, one of a kind. Baby face not many actresses out there look like her. I see no resemblance to Peter Pan haha
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My hair used to go all the way down to my *kitten*...silky smooth...but I had to cut it to below my shoulders because it was giving me headaches. AND I was sick of how messy it could get. LOL

How did hair give you headaches? Did you pull it up in a too tight pony all the time, or what?

Before I started thinning my hair every three months, mine gave me headaches :/ This was mostly when I was younger and my hair might have outweighed me.

I had a friend like this. Thick, curly hair - they realized when she was about 13 that it was so heavy it was giving her headaches. Or at least, aggravating them.

I have thick, curly hair that is just 2 inches shy of 2 feet and I am loving every inch of it.:happy: But I do get migraines a lot but I've had those since a little kid so I don't think it has anything to do with my hair length, because it doesn't really feel that heavy. But long hair does look nice and I do get a lot of compliments on how curly it is.:smile:

Used ta have migraines. Still have long hair. Changed EVERYTHIGN else about my life. No longer have migraines. Well REALLY HAD ZERO when I quit caffeine. WOrk on the "triggers" people tell you about at the dr.'s office before blaming your hair. when mine was short i still had migraines. That long hair migraine thing is a myth. IT's a conspiracy as far as I can tell but I can't tell by whom? Maybe halle berry?

For the record, mine were tension headaches before puberty. I got migraines later (they're hormonally tied); a doctor flat out suggested cutting and/or doing something about my hair. It was very heavy hair for an eight year old.

my doctor suggested teh same. i had to wait till adulthood to do it b/c my father was against it. mine was baby fine. that may be why it had no effect on my experience with the migraines. I can get tensions headaches from ponytails and even hats or earrings that weigh too much. I'm so sensitive. kinda hate it.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

you cant honestly tell me that Charlize Theron looks like a boy here

She'd look good dressed as Peter Pan . . .
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    And thats coming from a man with lots of body hair........ I dont mind hair short long or even bald and find it stupid to put people in boxës!!!!

I find it to be kidnapping.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    As long as it's enough to pull, that's all that matters.

^^^this
  • superasianwoman
    Options
    YES you just proved it, this is a FINE example of a semi-attractive woman with VERY BAD HAIR!!!! Bravo.
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.
    Because OBVIOUSLY, you speak for all the men in the world.

Jamie Lee Curtis.

e0f04c4c5b7f956037ad9c9e549e010a.png

'nuff said.

that was a million years ago. nobody cuts their hair like that anymore. the male hive mind informed us all in the 90's with grunge era that the short hair of the early nineties was ugly. where u been? (ps that's the short haircut i had that still gave me migraines, plus the back looked like a dogs butt..never again.)
    Oh, okay.

bacc0378b09259cfde563c1eed33687d.png
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

Yummyyyyy
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    megan-fox-bald1.jpg

WORST. PHOTOSHOP. EVER.

Y'all ever see that ST:TOS? Pilot I think:

Talosians_3.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    YES you just proved it, this is a FINE example of a semi-attractive woman with VERY BAD HAIR!!!! Bravo.
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.
    Because OBVIOUSLY, you speak for all the men in the world.

Jamie Lee Curtis.

e0f04c4c5b7f956037ad9c9e549e010a.png

'nuff said.

that was a million years ago. nobody cuts their hair like that anymore. the male hive mind informed us all in the 90's with grunge era that the short hair of the early nineties was ugly. where u been? (ps that's the short haircut i had that still gave me migraines, plus the back looked like a dogs butt..never again.)
    Oh, okay.

bacc0378b09259cfde563c1eed33687d.png
    Oh, don't be bashing just because it's not your thing.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

She'd look good dressed as Peter Pan . . .

I think you have a weird obsession with Peter Pan and you might want to figure out exactly which team you are playing for, depending on that answer, it should never bother you that a woman looks like a boy due to hair length. JS.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I've met Ellen DeGeneres in real life. She ate at a restaurant when I was a waitress. And she is so hot! When she walked into the room, my head turned and she had my undivided attention, and this was before I even realized she was Ellen. She has charisma.

Also, short haired ladies posting in this thread, you are beautiful!!!

Personally I have always had very long, straight or slightly wavy hair. Recently I had colored it red and that was not the right color for me. So, I have cut it between shoulder and chin length. It is more wavy now, but varies. It gets less wavy when it's longer. Hair grows back, also, people, it's not that serious.

That article was a good illustration of how astoundingly stupid people can actually be (I mean the article posted in the thread about short haired women being damaged, not the op).
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Crap-- mine is waist length and wavy!! :ohwell:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

Yummyyyyy

She is so statuesque!!! She is my hubby's celeb crush!! I dont blame him a bit!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    BerkiIzCIAArcBW.png
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble following the "inside jokes" in this thread...wtf is with the thermoses (thermii)? And who is this "manly woman" the OP was trying to bait?

I feel so clueless right now
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    And thats coming from a man with lots of body hair........ I dont mind hair short long or even bald and find it stupid to put people in boxës!!!!

I find it to be kidnapping.
    Plus you need big boxes, or a good saw.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I am having trouble following the "inside jokes" in this thread...wtf is with the thermoses (thermii)? And who is this "manly woman" the OP was trying to bait?

iunno, I got lost after seeing the Beibernator. Brain spazzed and shut off. Ew.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Me too... (not even going to take the time to read through it all)