Songs For Cardio

Options
2»

Replies

• ashenriver
    ashenriver Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The songs I remember from my workout today were

Volbeat (band, heavy metal/rock in roll)

Rawhide by the Blues Brothers

Tornado by Little Big Town

I have a very varied taste in music
  • Alyssawinter1221
    Options
    If you listen to one song, just one, PLEASE listen to Dead American by Anberlin. After you fall in love with that, which you will, try The Resistance and Someone Anyone by them. They are my favorite band ever, and they ROCK for work outs... And all other times of the day.

:):)

I love anberlin too! Breaking, reclusion, retrace, and perfect tourniquet are some of my favorites. I never listen to them while working out though.

I am in LOVE with them. Shame they are breaking up this year, they changed my life. :( def going to the farewell tour!

I love listening to them while running. They inspire me.
  • rachaelwtrader
    Options
    Black Eye Peas
    LMFAO
    Volbeat
    Pitbull
    Neon Trees
    Imagine dragons
    There are many out there just find what motivates you. ;)
  • Ciniharts
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the feedback guys! These should definitely help me liven things up :)
  • drBzy
    drBzy Posts: 9
    Options
    Okay, so Britney Spears - Work B*tch, Beyonce - Flawless, and Lady Gaga - Donatella. Not only are they awesome and upbeat, but the first two actually help..."get into the zone" per se? They just make me feel good about myself! Though I do feel weird feeling good when Britney calls me a b. Hmm. Nevertheless, awesome tunes for getting up to dance!
  • jtarmom
    jtarmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Black Eye Peas
    LMFAO
    Volbeat
    Pitbull
    Neon Trees
    Imagine dragons
    There are many out there just find what motivates you. ;)

This pretty much describes my playlist too!
  • yogacat13
    yogacat13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Clanadonia. Anything off their cd "Keep it Tribal". But only if you don't hate bagpipes.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Some of my faves include:

Christina Aguilera: ain't no other man, dirrty, candyman, show me how you burlesque

Pink: Get the party started, stupid girls, raise your glass

When I am in a blues mood I go for Janiva Magness, especially the song "Use what you got"

Pretty much anything Pitbull

Ciara: work

Nickelback and Theory of a Deadman when I don't want pop music.

I always have to have plenty of Prince in a workout playlist too. :)
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    if I'm in a rock mood my top 3 bands I cycle through are slipknot, atreyu, and afi

if im in amore dance/electronic mood its usually skrillex, david guetta or mega mixes by random djs
  • ambyrcat
    Options
    Clanadonia. Anything off their cd "Keep it Tribal". But only if you don't hate bagpipes.

Oh see now, I just had to go check that out. You had me at bagpipes… Bagpipes and drums… Love it!