• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    There are some smart bishes on MFP.

Flowers for all y'all.

Joy's kinda scary honestly. It's a good thing she's on my side. :laugh:
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    No I'm not(well I am I just use it for the discount) I'm not going to push any beachbody products on you. I was looking for a Facebook group to join and I kept getting asked to sign up for beachbody.com and I was sick of it! So I decided to just make my own.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'll stay here, thanks. You can't post gifs on Facebook.

ETA: Here's a beachbody for ya.

nd7les.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No I'm not(well I am I just use it for the discount) I'm not going to push any beachbody products on you. I was looking for a Facebook group to join and I kept getting asked to sign up for beachbody.com and I was sick of it! So I decided to just make my own.

I'm confused. It says you are a BeachBody coach. Why would you keep getting asked to join a site you are already a part of?

And I believe that BeachBody is pretty strict about its coaches identifying themselves these days.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Flowers for all y'all.

YES
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

Flowers for all y'all.

Word.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

"Hello sorry i have been away for few days! I have had a busy week with school! So i have become a BeachBody Coach! I am supper excited! I am also starting up a 30 day challenge page on facebook! Go like my facebook page to get details..."

Source: Your Blog
    Options

I'm confused. It says you are a BeachBody coach. Why would you keep getting asked to join a site you are already a part of?

And I believe that BeachBody is pretty strict about its coaches identifying themselves these days.

Because the people wouldn't know that I was a "coach" so they would say I had to join a beachbody.com before I could be added and I just got sick of it so I decided to create my own.
    Options

"Hello sorry i have been away for few days! I have had a busy week with school! So i have become a BeachBody Coach! I am supper excited! I am also starting up a 30 day challenge page on facebook! Go like my facebook page to get details..."

Source: Your Blog

Yes look at the date September 26 2013 Yes I did try it for a while just to make some extra money but I didn't like having to push the products so now I just use it for the discount for shakeology
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

Because the people wouldn't know that I was a "coach" so they would say I had to join a beachbody.com before I could be added and I just got sick of it so I decided to create my own.

Typing "Hey, I'm already a beachbody member, can I join your group?" is more difficult than starting and running your own support page?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    There's still room left!!
    Oh that's a relief, I was afraid facebook was running out of room.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    OP bumped at least 3 times. Extra points for shameless self-promotion.