Favorite low calorie snacks?

Options

Replies

• LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have so many!!

I love just plain radishes, roasted red pepper hummus with 20 cheddar jalapeno popcorners, peanut butter CLIF bars, Pure protein chocolate peanut buter bars, Almond butter on a Thomas thin wheat bagel, lowfat cottage cheese with Frank's hot sauce!!
  • bkw61
    bkw61 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    String cheese
    Chocolate cherrios
    Almonds
    Apple
    Banana
    Oatmeal
  • kaylagaston13
    Options
    Yogurt - Oikos 100 cal
    Fiber One brownies = 100 cal
    So many more, but I'm drawing a blank.
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    PICKLED THINGS!!!
  • PrideH
    PrideH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I thought I was doing well having an afternoon apple.... can't get over it has 22 sugar! My daily allotment being 5, that's a big hit!
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is a smoothie made with frozen fruit and unsweetened almond milk. Sometimes I add plain greek yogurt, almonds, or spinach too.
  • averytds
    averytds Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lately, strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt with graham cracker Goldfish, sugar snap peas with dill yogurt dressing and mock soft serve ice cream with almond milk and protein powder.
  • zara1408
    Options
    Carrots and hummus are really good together
    slightly heated apples with cinnamon.
    Sugar free jelly topped with your fave fruits.
    Or just some low fat yoghurt!
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Fat
    No such thing as "low calorie" fat snacks

Half of a raw avocado has less calories than many of the people in this thread's "low calorie snacks". Add to it thin slices of deli meat, or a boiled egg, sprinkle the whole business with sea salt and pepper, and you've got yourself a delicious, high fat snack.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Apples dipped in yogurt
    A banana
    A small box of raisins
    Fiber One brownies satisfy my sweet tooth
    Jello (sugarfree is often only 5 calories!)
    Pretzels are surprisingly low cal and I love them.
    Am I the only weirdo that thinks of cucumbers as a snack? Yum.
    Ants on a log (celery with peanut butter spread on it and raisins on top. PB may be high cal, but it's very filling, I find)
    And when you want to splurge.. often times, certain cookeis are about 50 calories a piece. ;)
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Most of my snacks are about 200 calories and I like to include a fat/protein/carb component to each one:

fingerling banana (they're really small, like half a small banana) split in 1/2 with a tsp of almond butter spread on each half (2tsp total) and a liberte 0% m.f. greek yogurt cup (100g)

cucumbers, a few carrots, and a couple tablespoons of hummus plus an ounce of full fat cheese or 2.5 oz of 7% m.f. cheddar cheese

a little protein shake (depends on if you use protein powder/what brand) but protein powder, 1/2 cup of berries, water, ice, and either a tsp of flax oil or tbsp of ground flax seeds

roasted soy nuts! they have pretty good ratio of carbs:fat:protein all on their own and you can portion them out ahead of time into snack bags
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Im odd. I love 1/2 a tin of smoked baby clams and 4 or 5 triscuits. ( I split the tin with my husband.) Really great if your in need of iron.

Triscuits, laughing cow light swiss and hot pepper jam

Pb on well almost anything.

Veggies and spicy hummus
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    Granny Smith apple with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    Granny Smith apple with 1 oz of cheddar cheese

Those are my go-to every day snacks
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Goldfish crackers.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Pinata apple (the best) with 1 T Jif Crunchy PB.

Jazz apples are pretty good too!

Honey crisps are mighty fine too - been my salvation more than once. String cheese and baby bell cheese both also good. Celery and carrots in place of crackers/bread makes wine tasting much less treacherous (plus I like them).
  • miamouse3
    miamouse3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 calorie brownie

Whipped Yogurt (chocolate, strawberry, yum!)

Fresh spinach, sauteed (no butter or oil or any of that) with a table spoon of CJ Korean BBQ Original. Seriously, a huge helping of that is less calories than even the brownie! So definitely a perfect snack. Tastes amazing, filling, and under 100 calories.
  • sara1029
    sara1029 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pickles
  • Skarlet13
    Skarlet13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    60 cal sugar free snack pack vanilla pudding

popcorn
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options