2011 - New Year, New Me! (week 1) Join us!

Options

Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Let's start of with something easy. I challenge everyone to drink 64 oz of H2O every day this week and to log their food EVERY day. :drinker:

Sounds good, I always feel so much better when I drink all of my water!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Introduction:
    My name is Jamie, I am 33 and mother of 2, a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl!! I own my own business and usually work 6 days a week and my husband is a firefighter so is gone for 24 hours at a time, so getting exercise can be difficult, but I think I have finally gotten myself on a schedule. I didn't start gaining weight until my 20's, but have just recently been trying to do something about it. Lots of bad habits to break, but am sticking with it and trying my hardest!!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Trace - thanks for the link. I will def be checking that out! :flowerforyou:

Denise - thanks for making our chart look pretty. :bigsmile:

I'm getting ready to go do my workout, but I'll update about me soon.
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Are we going to have a specific day to weigh in??
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Let's start of with something easy. I challenge everyone to drink 64 oz of H2O every day this week and to log their food EVERY day. :drinker:

I'm in! I've got 48 oz. in so far and have logged all my food!
  • baby_becks
    Options
    Can I join please too!!! new starter ... only found this site today and love it!!

How does this group work then? do we post everyday?

I've joined today so no weight lost and I'm 173.6lbs (12st 4lbs)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    We can weigh-in on whatever day. I usually weigh-in on Fridays, just because I don't think it's "nice" to weigh-in on Mondays, LOL! How about we weigh-in anytime from Friday through Sunday. Then we can start fresh every Monday for the next week.

i think we decide to report on monday-tuesday for whatever day you weighed in before that, see above...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Name........................ Start Weight ......................... Current Weight ......................total lbs lost............total % lost
    Porterbaby..................162.2...........................................162.2........................................0...............................0%
    My2Loves....................212.6...........................................212.6........................................0...............................0%
    bluiz13.........................213.2...........................................213.2........................................0...............................0%
    ultraviolencexo...........251...............................................251...........................................0...............................0%
    LisaC1026.................161.6 ...........................................161.6........................................0...............................0%
    jacqueline0821.........145.8............................................145.8........................................0...............................0%
    renaegry......................162.2............................................162.2.......................................0...............................0%
    FrackLoser.................250................................................250..........................................0...............................0%
    ready2bff.....................229................................................229..........................................0...............................0%
    vkpmusic...................164.8.............................................164.8.......................................0..............................0%
    cherryjellybean.......... 235..............................................235...........................................0...............................0%
    delaneype.................. 172..............................................172............................................0..............................0%
    deewesash...............184.8.............................................184.8.......................................0...............................0%
    RazorRob27..............306.6.............................................306.6......................................0...............................0%
    hepkitty.......................157.9.............................................157.9.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2....... 220................................................220..........................................0...............................0%
    Baby_Becks..............173.6.............................................173.6.......................................0...............................0%
    ShaDBell....................
    gamecock..................
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm back! I would LOVE to be in the (lower) 170s by New Years! That's right at 20 pounds I need to lose by then to get there. It should be totally reachable. I like to make modest goals so I don't get overwhelmed and fall behind (as I have time after time).

Name........................ Start Weight ......................... Current Weight ......................total lbs lost............total % lost
    Porterbaby..................162.2...........................................162.2........................................0...............................0%
    My2Loves....................212.6...........................................212.6........................................0...............................0%
    bluiz13.........................213.2...........................................213.2........................................0...............................0%
    ultraviolencexo...........251...............................................251...........................................0...............................0%
    LisaC1026.................161.6 ...........................................161.6........................................0...............................0%
    jacqueline0821.........145.8............................................145.8........................................0...............................0%
    renaegry......................162.2............................................162.2.......................................0...............................0%
    FrackLoser.................250................................................250..........................................0...............................0%
    ready2bff.....................229................................................229..........................................0...............................0%
    vkpmusic...................164.8.............................................164.8.......................................0................................0%
    cherryjellybean.......... 235..............................................235...........................................0...............................0%
    delaneype.................. 172..............................................172............................................0..............................0%
    deewesash...............184.8.............................................184.8.......................................0...............................0%
    RazorRob27..............306.6.............................................306.6......................................0...............................0%
    hepkitty.......................157.9.............................................157.9.......................................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2....... 220................................................220..........................................0...............................0%
    Baby_Becks..............173.6.............................................173.6.......................................0...............................0%
    Blondie925................194.4.............................................194.4.......................................0...............................0%
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Day 1 and I'm already slacking on my H2O! In my defense, my co-worker threw out my water bottle while I was up on the floor seeing patients. I'm a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) at a local hospital, for anyone wondering. I work three 12 hr shifts/week. My family and I just moved from IL to SC about 5 weeks ago, so I'm currently still orientating on day shift. Later this month I'll start my regular 7p-7a schedule. I'm also the mom of 2 very busy children; an almost 6 yr old girl and a almost 4 yr old boy. Needless to say, I try and exercise when I can squeeze it in. 20 minutes here and there is about all I can manage.

Anywho, I'm drinking my H2O now! I better drink faster. :wink

baby_becks - you can post when ever you feel like it. No hardcore rules here!
  • Brittany689
    Options
    vkpmusic...................164.8.............................................164.8.......................................0................................0%
    Blondie925................194.4.............................................194.4.......................................0...............................0%
    Brittany689..................165................................................165...........................................0..............................0%
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    [/quote]
    i think we decide to report on monday-tuesday for whatever day you weighed in before that, see above...
    [/quote]

I agree with that, Monday sounds good to me!!
  • baby_becks
    Options
    I'm gonna weigh saturday morning I think.

What plan is everyone on, I'm on 1200 a day...???

How do they find it?
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I'm gonna weigh saturday morning I think.

What plan is everyone on, I'm on 1200 a day...???

How do they find it?

My current routine is to weigh-in on Fri. So I'd report that weight on Monday morning so we can update our chart.

As for food plan, I'm on a 1360 cal/day plan. I have no idea how it's calculated! All I know is that it works. :)
  • girlkicks
    Options
    Count me in. I've been loosing about 1.5lbs per week on average so I think I'll make my goal 20lbs by New Years. I have a lot of eating habit challenges coming up in the last 3 months of this year (birthdays, anniversary, parties, thanksgiving, xmas, new years, etc.) so I'll take all the moral support I can get.

Brittany689..................165................................................165...........................................0..............................0%
    girlkicks........................212................................................212...........................................0..............................0%
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Checking in.. 64 oz of water DONE
    TrACKED ALL FOOD done 389 calories left over woohoooo

Have a great night folks!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi ladies, welcome everyone. it's going to be hard for to workout, but i'm going to try. i have a terrible cold and TOM will be paying me a visit soon. plus yesterday i was putting our little dog in the his cage, because the ups was coming and i went to turn i hit my eye on the trendmill and man does it hurt, but that's my stupidty. i'm still going to do my best.
  • delaneype
    Options
    happy wednesday! i've done well today and yesterday and have honestly logged all of my food!

i'm feeling really motivated with this group and appreciate the support.

what are some of your biggest obstacles to losing weight? And how do you deal with it?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    food logged - under 400 with my exercise added for the day, exercise done, challenges almost done - 40 more crunches before bed, 12+ cups of water done...did some measurements (last time was 6/24/10) i'm down 6 inches total from bust, waist, abdomen and hips...gonna have them done later this month at Jenny Craig to see how i did with her measuring me 3 months from last time....but i can't see how it would be any different unless it is better :happy:

keep on keeping on girls and guys....just keep swimming, just keep swimming as dorie says from finding nemo....
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey everyone I would love to join the group I am sitting here it total disbelief that it is only 17 more weeks til the new year but I guess it is wow and I even had to pull up the calander and count. Wow still in shock another year flies by. Thanks mylove for keeping me informed. By the start of the New Year I am definitely looking for a fresh start and a new me goal is to be at 135lbs!!

Name........................ SW ......................... CW ......................total lbs lost............total % lost
    Porterbaby..................162.2........................162.2.....................0...............................0%
    My2Loves....................212.6....................... 212.6....................0...............................0%
    bluiz13........................213.2........................213.2....................0...............................0%
    ultraviolencexo............251...........................251.......................0...............................0%
    LisaC1026...................161.6 .......................161.6.....................0...............................0%
    jacqueline0821...........145.8........................145.8.....................0...............................0%
    renaegry......................162.2........................162.2.....................0...............................0%
    FrackLoser....................250...........................250........................0...............................0%
    ready2bff.....................229............................229........................0...............................0%
    vkpmusic.....................164.8.........................164.8......................0................................0%
    cherryjellybean........... 235............................235........................0...............................0%
    delaneype.................. 172............................172.........................0..............................0%
    deewesash..................184.8..........................184.8.....................0...............................0%
    RazorRob27................306.6..........................306.6.....................0...............................0%
    hepkitty.......................157.9..........................157.9.....................0...............................0%
    mamajoytimes2.......... 220.............................220.......................0...............................0%
    Baby_Becks................173.6..........................173.6.....................0...............................0%
    Blondie925................194.4..........................194.4.....................0...............................0%
    Brittany689.................165.............................165........................0..............................0%
    girlkicks........................212.............................212........................0..............................0%
    cnbethea....................167.6.........................167.6.....................0...............................0%

I just weighed to be honest and nearly fell off the scale when I saw 167 it has to be because my leg is swollen from my fall yesterday because I can't do this. I am going to work out today pain and all because this going in the wrong direction is not good!!