Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    kennedar - Congrats on hubby's promotion. Skip the pizza and go see Aerosmith tonight at the Saddledome to celebrate....lol

<
    huge fan

Karen
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    This past month I tried a little thing a week before TOM.

Since I knew I was about due the whole week I drank between 12 - 16 cups of water to fight the water bloat/retention. I got my TOM a day before my weigh in. Sunday I felt bloated but the scale didn't show it AND I seen a loss!

I read somewhere that we burn more cals while on TOM - so I keep that in mind when I work out! lol

Having a cheat day really helps with the cravings - I plane my cheat days on weigh in days so this way it doesn't mess up my hard work all week long! =)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    cathcakey - could you explain whoopies galore? I'm hoping for whoopy galore this weekend as my daughter is away but somehow I don't think you are referring to the same thing.....lol

The whoopies she's talking about are whoopie pies I believe.......almost as good as the whoopie you're talking about!!! :bigsmile:
    whoopiepies-main_full_do8b.jpg
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    kennedar - Congrats on hubby's promotion. Skip the pizza and go see Aerosmith tonight at the Saddledome to celebrate....lol

<
    huge fan

Karen
    [/quote

That would be such a blast! Sadly it is not in the budget right now so we are doing a quiet date night watching movies at home. Are you going?
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options

The whoopies she's talking about are whoopie pies I believe.......almost as good as the whoopie you're talking about!!! :bigsmile:
    whoopiepies-main_full_do8b.jpg

Yup, those are indeed the whoopie pies I was talking about, but the other kind of whoopy is so much more fun...!!
    Don't forget to log that as exercise ;-)
    Heheheee
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    Happy Birthday Rach! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Wishing today is everything you hoped for and a healthy and happy year ahead!

Enjoy

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    kennedar - I wish, no Aerosmith for me this tour I'm in Ottawa and my days of following the band all over North America are over.

cathcakey - they do look good

Have a great day ladies.

Karen
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Good morning girls!!!

I am up drinking my morning coffee..Gonna go pay some bills shortly...:sad: fun fun lol

Gonna go visit my brand new nephew who was born august 20 at a whopping 4lb 7oz!

He is an itty bitty thing,,I love him already!!

Gonna have a birthday party for my daughter Jaylenn she is 7 going on 17..

Gonna try and stay away from the cake :blushing:

TOM is coming any day, so im dreading that..Hope everyones weekend

is guilt free!!!!
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    With an upcoming Monday weigh in, my mind is focused on behaving tomorrow!! Just finished working out, going to go try and convince hubs to watch 'Couples Retreat' with me!!
  • cathcakey
    Options
    Ugh, it's gonna be tough to keep my eating controlled today - meeting up with my friend for lunch, and then it's my boyfriend's mum's birthday today so she's having all the family round to her place for dinner. Dammit!! It's nearly impossible to log the food that other people have made!
    Fingers crossed for healthy choices for everyone today
    xx
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    I had a tough day yesterday, actually I enjoyed every bite even if I doubled my daily calorie allowance. :ohwell: I don't do it often and today is a new day and I'm back on track.

Have a good one ladies.

Karen
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So I survived my birthday!!! :)

I relaxed at home most of the day and then went to my bf's and partied. I was surprised at how many people showed up!! I hit, what I consider, a milestone of sorts. I gave my bf my camera and told him to go nuts and uploaded every picture he took, to facebook today. It's the first time that I've felt confident enough in who I am, to not care how I look in photos. Those who will be looking at the pictures know and love me, and don't care what I look like. Hell they already know anyway! I realized that I am the only one judging my appearance and analyzing every flaw.......and I'm done!!! I am more than a number on a scale or a pants size. I'm no longer going to judge myself on appearance and will only strive to live a healthy life.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! :flowerforyou:

wow-1-1.jpg
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in's tomorrow...don't forget!! :happy:
  • Hannah_2507
    Options
    This weeks weight is 175.2 lbs! :)
  • misskatieanne
    misskatieanne Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    136 lbs again but I'm cool with that :)
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I've stayed at 139.8 this week.

I only seem to lose every other week now, but that's fine because I'm nearly at goal weight so it's to be expected.

Good luck everyone!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Down to 177 this week YAY!

Keep up the good work ladies :happy:
  • cathcakey
    Options
    Back to 169.2
    Completely sabotaged myself yesterday - met up with my friends for lunch, went for japanese food, then my boyf's mum's birthday party last night - a buffet! Hard to keep track + three glasses of wine = poor weight loss this week

Off to the gym to start this week's burn!!

xx
  • Kristin77
    Options
    Down to 150.1 this week. So close to the 140's, but I just didn't make it; I don't have any outings this week that revolve around food, so this should be a good week!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages!

Rach your pics are amazing! So glad you had a lovely birthday and more power to you for feeling confident in yourself regardless of size!

So had my weigh in this morning - I'm down to 178.8 so a loss of just under 2lbs so I'm happy. Had a crappy week so delighted that I still managed to shift some weight!

Hope you all have a great day!