What film did you see last?

Options

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Under the skin

Didn't enjoy it at all....all those reviewers lied about how good it was...
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    300: Rise Of An Empire.

Amazing movie .. Love history, big fan of greek warriors and big fan of Eva Green! All good!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    kids' film: lego for the second time. the kids loved it that much, as did the 80s kid in me lol :p

grown-ups' film: non-stop. I really enjoyed it, it had me on the edge of my seat and well... I don't want to say much more because pretty much any details can be spoilers in that kind of film. But it was great....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    The Abyss

one of my faves
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    August: Osage County. It's definitely not for everyone, but I thought it was well worth the watch.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Frozen
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    August: Osage County. It's definitely not for everyone, but I thought it was well worth the watch.

Effing depressing. That movie ended badly for EVERYBODY. Not to spoil it or anything.

The last movie I tried to watch was Wolf of Wall Street. It was surprisingly boring, and we got tired and cut it off in the middle. Haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    Options
    Effing depressing. That movie ended badly for EVERYBODY. Not to spoil it or anything.

The last movie I tried to watch was Wolf of Wall Street. It was surprisingly boring, and we got tired and cut it off in the middle. Haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.
    You don't even know depressing until you've watched Nymphomaniac, sir. A friend and I watched it not long ago and we both had a conniption over the crappy ending.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options

You don't even know depressing until you've watched Nymphomaniac, sir. A friend and I watched it not long ago and we both had a conniption over the crappy ending.

Sounds fun. I'll check it out.

Did you ever see Snow Angels? I think it might be something you would enjoy.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    Options
    Sounds fun. I'll check it out.

Did you ever see Snow Angels? I think it might be something you would enjoy.
    I have not! I shall look into it!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Starred up

Gritty, violent, and incredibly good.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    divergent...i loved it
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Detroit Rock City for the 100th time. I love it!
  • doubleohstatus
    Options
    300 Rise of an Empire. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Everybody's Fine.. It stars Robert Deniro & Drew Barrymore so I figured it was going to be great..

Cried off and on throughout the whole movie.I wouldn't recommend that movie unless you want to watch the most depressing film ever made..
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    300 Rise of an Empire. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either.

This, but I loved it! Actually preferred it to the first one in some ways.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Devils Pass

available on netflix...it is a 'found footage' film, so skip it if youre not into that.

cool twist at the end. went in with low expectations, stayed entertained most of the time. not sorry i watched it.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Just went to the premiere for the new Captain America Winter Soldier last night. I liked it. More action, less drama. Better than the first.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wolf of Wall Street. My new favorite movie.:drinker: