negativity.
  • bethyv1030
    bethyv1030 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My phone dying. 13%
  • Kurindal
    Kurindal Posts: 355
    Options
    ****ty first date today is pissing me off, which was just a waste of time to me.
  • silenceinspace
    silenceinspace Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    negativity.

How about the kind of negativity where we vent in a thread on MFP? :P
  • Mak_77
    Mak_77 Posts: 13
    Options
    Right now my hubby lol. It's Sunday afternoon, my rest day and I'm trying to enjoy it. Not having to keep doing stuff just cos he wants to. So hiding out in the bedroom on the laptop while he's huffing and puffing away outside lol

Mel

PS plateaus suck!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nothing!! I'm smiling from ear to ear! Got some CRAZY endorphins in right now!!!!
  • silenceinspace
    Options
    Right now my hubby lol. It's Sunday afternoon, my rest day and I'm trying to enjoy it. Not having to keep doing stuff just cos he wants to. So hiding out in the bedroom on the laptop while he's huffing and puffing away outside lol

Mel

PS plateaus suck!!

Good thing you have the laptop! Haha.

PS SO MUCH.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    People at the store or while driving like dumb, retarded, brain-dead, stupid, morons getting in my way.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones.

Detoxes.

Cleanses.

Dr. Oz.

dr-oz-miracle-pill.jpg
  • Lucidlyatliberty
    Options
    My ****ing wrist and my ****ing car and my ****ing debit card and negative money and ****ing fat sticking to my body like glue And mother ****ing temptations and no Internet or cable and boredom and no sleep bad dreams lousy tippers small
    Screens married men, single men, **** men.. And **** ever getting sore and food being delicious and ****ing vegans and their
    Ways influencing me, **** heavenly steak, **** mismatching socks and dirty work shirts and expensive laundry and especially extra ****s to the ****ty *kitten* weather right now
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I don't even know where to start.....
  • silenceinspace
    Options
    People at the store or while driving like dumb, retarded, brain-dead, stupid, morons getting in my way.

I'm guessing you live in the snow zone?
  • silenceinspace
    Options
    My ****ing wrist and my ****ing car and my ****ing debit card and negative money and ****ing fat sticking to my body like glue And mother ****ing temptations and no Internet or cable and boredom and no sleep bad dreams lousy tippers small
    Screens married men, single men, **** men.. And **** ever getting sore and food being delicious and ****ing vegans and their
    Ways influencing me, **** heavenly steak, **** mismatching socks and dirty work shirts and expensive laundry and especially extra ****s to the ****ty *kitten* weather right now

I think you're my type of person.

Hopefully things get better.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Now, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. :flowerforyou:
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The fact that there is pizza in my house & I feel too sick to eat it. Grrr! :mad:
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    My own stupidity. I savored a snack with sugar alcohols, forgetting that too much of ANY product with sugar alcohols leads to noxious sounds emitted from the posterior and often a Vesuvius like eruption!!!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Carbs
  • ntinney6228
    Options
    And Garcinia Cambogia bull****......
  • greyoutside
    Options
    negativity.

The irony is making me uncomfortable.

How little MFP thinks people should eat every day is making me angry.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Mr. U