Options

Replies

• beautifulblac84
    Options
    No Chick fil-A in my area :grumble:
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not getting a call from someone I should have grrrrrrrrrrrr.....wait I have no phone welp that explains it, lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,691 Member
    Options
    A-holes that blatantly post threads of spam. Right now it's the BS horoscope one.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I just found out that we might be getting a cyclone on Thursday/ Friday and my husband has friggin guard duty all day Friday until Saturday morning.

GRRRRR. And now we need emergency supplies.

Don't worry, you can come to my house. I have enough for the whole army food wise. True.

I'm further west than you! You may need to come here haha.

Well we could swim to my pantry

haha There are always ways to burn calories eh?
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    The fact that my husband is 6foot 4 and 180 pounds. I'm 5 foot 8 and 429... And he WILL NOT EXERCISE WITH ME OR AT ALL. And he eats a 2000 calorie plate of chili potatoes right in front of me for breakfast and and and.......... I feel like there's no support coming from him. This is something I'm going to have to do on my own and it sucks ... he has it so easy with his fast metabolism and height. Seriously.... :(:(:( I wish he could know just how much I need his support to do this or I'm going to die young. But he'd rather be online on a game 24/7. Nothing wrong with gaming but you have to get up and DO STUFF (other than work).
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    The fact that my husband is 6foot 4 and 180 pounds. I'm 5 foot 8 and 429... And he WILL NOT EXERCISE WITH ME OR AT ALL. And he eats a 2000 calorie plate of chili potatoes right in front of me for breakfast and and and.......... I feel like there's no support coming from him. This is something I'm going to have to do on my own and it sucks ... he has it so easy with his fast metabolism and height. Seriously.... :(:(:( I wish he could know just how much I need his support to do this or I'm going to die young. But he'd rather be online on a game 24/7. Nothing wrong with gaming but you have to get up and DO STUFF (other than work).

I've got a similar problem. My husband is a big beefy guy who works out at work all the time and skips the stuff we plan on doing together at home. Gr.
    That and he eats like a cow. So I have to stop him from doling out my meals so he doesn't give me giant portions like he eats (hello- might have been part of the problem with gaining weight in the first place.).

I feel your pain.
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The wind is blowing up out there,and every now and again something moves and bangs, but every time I go out to look it doesn't do it. If I don't find it before it gets dark I'm gonna lose my mind tonight.
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That I can't sleep
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    That I just can't get this nude selfie right and it doesn't matter anyway because no matter how many I send she still won't accept my FR :grumble:
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    The fact that I'm tired and want to go to sleep and can't because I am at work. Might be one of those power nap at lunch kinda days around here, in 3 hours 15 mins... and counting. I hate doing 20 hour days on my work week. Yesterday was only a 19 but even that extra hour of sleep didn't do too much
  • manikochar
    manikochar Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When you get close to an MFP member, who suddenly says 'I love chatting but cant message you cos hubby is about'......but then you see them posting in forums on MFP all weekend..........bull**** in my eyes.

Just be honest - that's how the world should operate.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

JUSTINE BEBBER UGGGGGGGHHHHH
    oh and people who think Nutella is good for them.

People who think Nutella is bad for them. And Justin Beiber.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Freezing cold weather!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    When you get close to an MFP member, who suddenly says 'I love chatting but cant message you cos hubby is about'......but then you see them posting in forums on MFP all weekend..........bull**** in my eyes.

Just be honest - that's how the world should operate.
    I'm sorry! Being let down by people is never an easy thing. But it certainly teaches a lesson!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    The freezing weather

THIS! I live in the south so I don't have to deal with these arctic cold air blasts and negative wind chill factors. Just give me 11 months of summer, is that too much to ask?? :ohwell:
  • jenn2375
    jenn2375 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That I have to get out of my glorious bed right now and go to work :-(
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    COLD COLD COLD, -38C tomorrow, lay off winter. This morning it wasn't as cold, but there were treacherous snowy roads that made my commute double in length. I am very over winter.
  • selfepidemic1
    selfepidemic1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    People who give bad advice.

Like, you must eat 6 times a day to lose weight. That eggs and fats are awful for you.

I really hate reading bad advice and there are at least 3 people per forum post spewing bull****. If you're going to do these arguments at least balance it with studies. Or maybe I'm the only one that reads studies.

On the other side, I like the support here. C:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    The fact that it is Monday and I have to be at work... the fact that today is the first day in weeks where the weather hasn't been in the single digits, and I'm stuck in the office...
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    - public transport
    - rude patients who think they know more about my job than i do.