Goal: 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My first day of level one ahh I did it jumping jacks killed me a bit but I made it thru... You can do it
  • ladygriz11
    Options
    Just did Level 2 day 2 today (I did Level 1 for 6 days so I've done 8 days total with 2 days off) and I've lost a total of 8.75 inches in the last 10 days!
  • amandamayle
    Options
    Finished Day 7 last night! Going to do Day 8 of level 1 tonight and probably start Level 2 as well. I am leaving for vacation on what would be day 27 so I am going to cut each level 1 day short. (Yes I realize I should have done 9 days of level one... but I skipped a day :/) So I will get to see what is in store with Level 2. Nervous!!!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day four on level one.... Being sick doesn't help. I did three days last week and skipped 3 days (still sick) but back on it! Definitely nice to see others progress. Thanks for the motivation. Just keep at it. The inches make a difference. Last time I did 30 DS my clothes got loose (yay) and I lost about 8 lbs. I didn't even make it thru all 30 days but determined to do it this time!
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon - mainly due to a bad IBS flare-up and work shifts making it hard to fit it in.
    Hoping to start again this evening, but will probably start from day 1 again.
    Must remember to take my measurements first, as I'm hoping I'm losing at least inches seeing as I'm barely losing any actual weight!
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    I started level 2 yesterday... it kicked my butt!

Stay with it everyone!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 3 today! I took a break for a few days, so it felt good to get back to it! Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 8. Two days in a row, I did all of the pushups - regular style!! Yay! Starting to get nervous about starting level 2!
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 8. Two days in a row, I did all of the pushups - regular style!! Yay! Starting to get nervous about starting level 2!

Level 2 really isn't that bad! If you can do all the pushups- regular style, in level 1, you're so ready for level 2! I can't even do one regular push up, and I make it through without dying, lol.
  • spr0ckit
    spr0ckit Posts: 14 Member
    Options

JM gets repetitive so I have no listened to her since day 1, I play music over her and then I hate on her, because she takes too many breaks herself. If I'm sweating, Jillian needs to feel my pain too! I hate that she is casually walking around the set while I'm tired, she needs to put in the work just like the girls in the back. That is probably why the girls in the back are much more fit than she is. (JM rant over).

This cracked me up! I was just thinking about that today as I was punching the air. =D
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options

JM gets repetitive so I have no listened to her since day 1, I play music over her and then I hate on her, because she takes too many breaks herself. If I'm sweating, Jillian needs to feel my pain too! I hate that she is casually walking around the set while I'm tired, she needs to put in the work just like the girls in the back. That is probably why the girls in the back are much more fit than she is. (JM rant over).

This cracked me up! I was just thinking about that today as I was punching the air. =D

I do the same thing! I turn my music up and mute her. Like most, I have a love-hate relationship with JM. I think someone else mentioned this earlier... but imagining you're punching JM on level 1 feels so gooooood. It really gets my punches going.

Btw- anyone notice on level 2 that her boob is like ready to fall out threw the beginning of the video? It's so distracting... just waiting... and waiting for it to fall out. But it never does. :sad:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 Done!!
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done :) feel off for a bit but I'm back to it.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    117citc.jpg

snyo9f.jpg

SW:165.5 lbs CW: 165.0
    Waist Day 1: 38 in Today: 37inches
    Biceps:11.5 Today:11.3 in
    Hips:38.2 Today: 38 in
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 3 today!!
    I felt so good I also did Day 1 Level 1 for Ripped in 30. Very similar, but there were some different exercises involved.

Keep it up everyone!!
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just finished D1 L2 and afterwards I cursed JM so bad :grumble:, you would have thought I knew her. Every form of plank she threw in was like wtf, and even the moves I thought were gonna be easy, kicked my *kitten*. I am determined to get to the end of these workouts. I want legs like Natalie :blushing: .
  • apykin
    apykin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amanda, I can relate to you 100%--tomorrow 2/6/14 I am starting a 10 competition with hopes I will continue to 30days. I will you continued luck and success---you have empowered me -- keep up the good work !!!!
  • Booklover24601
    Booklover24601 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of Level 1 myself, along with other exercises. I can't wait to see results!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble finding 30 DS level 2 on YouTube any feedback would be appreciated
  • Als2985
    Als2985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred also!!
    I love Jillian Michaels--shes a great trainer
    and I really enjoy her variety of exercises--
    So far I completed 2/3 of the way through the 30DS
    and I've lost about 5 lbs...Let's motivate each other!!!