Hi all, Any metal heads, Rockers and Goths?

Options

Replies

• missionskinnynow
    missionskinnynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME!! Metal head :)
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My workout playlist varies...from Slipknot's Iowa album to Rise Against's Siren Song album to Manson's Golden Age.

Either way, count me in!
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure of my musical genre category, but my gym music mix has the likes of Slayer, Deftones, Slipknot, Static X, pre-1990 Metallica, Korn, Pantera, Fear Factory, System of a Down, Soundgarden, Helmet, Sepultura, Taproot, old Megadeth, Mudvayne, Tool, Coal Chamber, White Zombie, Stompbox, Lamb of God…

You sir, have AWESOME musical taste :drinker:
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm a rocker from way back!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yep! I used to be a metalhead back in my middleschool/highschool years, and was obsessed with Cradle of Filth (still listen to them while I lift) but after that, I went more towards the industrial/rivethead/cybergoth stuff going around in my city. I'm really addicted to Powernoize though. Lifting to that is KILLER! I've mellowed out though now that I'm more focused on getting life settled down. Waiting for the time to lose weight and actually wear awesome stuff and start clubbing at my favorite clubs again. :D But with a new me!

Anyone else needing support, add me! :D I don't bite...hard. :P
  • darkangelz
    Options
    me... anyone feel free to add me
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    \m/
  • samcochrane1
    Options
    sweaty mosher!! i'm in
  • samcochrane1
    Options
    the best thing to listen to in the gym
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Let's get some Meshuggah going and lift!

Dancers to a Discordant system is strangely satisfying when running
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Anyone listen to WQQN Pirate Radio Rochester?
    I often connect there via my Sonos looking to discover new bands. Some of these are now amongst my favourites: Dead Sara, Pop Evil, Adelitas Way, Cavo, Stone Sour, Breaking Benjamin.
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey im in feel free to add me:smile:
  • fallenangel316
    Options
    Metal head right here :)
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    \m/ rock on \m/
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've broadened my tastes since I started actively listening to music, but rock and metal is always where it's at for me. I love me some good thrash too, stuff like Anthrax, Death Angel, Exodus, Flotsam and Jetsam, Slayer, Megadeth, etc.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I've broadened my tastes since I started actively listening to music, but rock and metal is always where it's at for me. I love me some good thrash too, stuff like Anthrax, Death Angel, Exodus, Flotsam and Jetsam, Slayer, Megadeth, etc.

Good taste, sir! I've been a thrasher since 1988. For old school thrash, check out Nuclear Assault, Sacred Reich, Testament, Forbidden and Sepultura (with Max) :)
  • PurpleViolet1000
    Options
    Playing rock metal music during my workout makes workout more longer. I love rock / metal.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    More I of a rock guy here. Kings X is one of my favorite bands. But I like lots of music.

One of the most talented and criminally under-rated bands of all time.
  • JobyHux
    JobyHux Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Some Acacia Strain and Emmure always helped me hit the heavy weight!