Aw *kitten*.

Options
13»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Just get back on the exercise bike and grind it out - you can do it!

Thats a lot of grinding to pull out a donut.

arab-bike-drift-o.gif
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    I drink loads of water. try not to eat many more carbs that day and up my protein. It seems to work!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Just get back on the exercise bike and grind it out - you can do it!

Thats a lot of grinding to pull out a donut.

arab-bike-drift-o.gif

:laugh: just awesome.
  • bucs863
    bucs863 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do a longer workout!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Personally? I'd log it accurately and adjust accordingly during the remainder of the day/week. Perhaps go for a long walk if I needed some more calorie room.

How have you handled similar situations during the past five years you've been on MFP?
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Now I want a donut.

This. And alas, there is not a donut in sight :(

OP, just log it and get on with your day, and do your best to stay in your calorie goal but don't sweat it if you end up going over a bit. You'll still have a deficit, overall, for the week.
  • smand2000
    Options
    I often feel like people miss the point of these ... OMG look what I ate there goes my whole day / week / month / diet .... posts. The key is to make the conscious decision to eat whatever food / portion is in question (rather than mindless snarfing). Once you have mastered that first step, all of the ensuing regret and remorse should disappear. There is no more "cheating" because you have decided (even if 30 seconds before eating!) that the food is worth the calories. Then, savor your choice and move on!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I often feel like people miss the point of these ... OMG look what I ate there goes my whole day / week / month / diet .... posts. The key is to make the conscious decision to eat whatever food / portion is in question (rather than mindless snarfing). Once you have mastered that first step, all of the ensuing regret and remorse should disappear. There is no more "cheating" because you have decided (even if 30 seconds before eating!) that the food is worth the calories. Then, savor your choice and move on!

Great response
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    ditto, now I want a donut, droooool.
    :laugh:
  • ashenriver
    ashenriver Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time eating donuts after I had some fresh baked ones from a bakery. Tim Horton's is blah compared to them.

But I still cannot resist a fresh warm Krispy Crème. But so much sugar I can only handle one, my sister though has to buy a half dozen to a dozen each for my nephews. Good thing they are active boys.