Chest size before & after

Options

Replies

• thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Some of us "non-blessed" women DREAD losing anything in our chest... I've always said that it's not fair being a big girl and not having big breasts to go along with it... but damn I've got the *kitten*!!!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost a smidgen over 80 pounds, but anyway. I went from 38GG to 30E although my bras are getting loose so I may be a 28DD/E/F now. I lost a ton of volume, but they are still proportionally large on my smaller body.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I have lost right at 15 pounds and have gone from 38D to 36C so far. I am hoping they go right on down to a B cup. Goooood riddance!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I wish I was lucky enough to go way down. Nope, started at 231 pounds ~ 40 DD. Now at 164 pounds ~ 36 G.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    yeah, i was a 40E!!! now im falling loose out of a 34C.. :/
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine keep growing ... I think it's from the synthetic hormones though.
  • DorothyR87
    Options
    I think that really depends on the person. Right now I'm 38DDD and when I was 140lbs in high school I was 36DD. Someone people are just destined to always have big breasts and others will lose them when they lose weight.
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Lmao
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Back when I lost weight before and got down to 130 lbs,(yeah, that didn't last) I was a 38DD like I am now. At 130 lbs I was a 34 D. So only the band really went down. The woman told me my cup size could be DD or D depending on the band size at the time. So they didn't really shrink. Sorry.
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I went from 42D to 36DD. 53 lbs lost sitting at around 170.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    you may be having wishful thinking syndrome there. I've lost 50 lbs and have only gone down one bra size and that's it. the cup size didnt really change much it was the band size.

same here
  • rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I went from 220lbs to 146 lbs, but only from 38d to 36d :smile:

so you did lose 1 cup size! :) when you go down a band size (38 to 36) you go up a cup size so you would have been a 36dd if you just lost inches around your ribs!

****really???? losing band size you go up a cup? This is not what I wanted to hear at all! I am a 36i which is almost impossible to find (smaller band sizes for larger cups). ******Poor me......
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    At 234 lbs. I wore a 42DD. Now after losing 89 lbs. (current weight 145) I wear a 36D which really surprised me. 30 years ago at this weight I was a 34/36C. So looks like there's really no telling. I also used to have a nice, round, full bottom and I've lost way too much there :)
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Mrs_Marvel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    42C to 36C (so far)
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    40C at 245 pounds, to a 30F these days at 165. Yes, I know how lucky I am ...
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was sized just a little bit under my peak weight at 235 with a 40D. I'm 180 now, 55 lbs down, at a roomy 38C. I'm kind of surprised that there has been so little change.
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and invest in a good, firming lotion and use it daily. I lost 30 lbs training for my first bodybuilding competition (pics on my profile!) and my boobs went from a full 34DD to a loose 34 D. It wasn't a huge change... when I had a bra on. With bra off it was like "do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot?..." You get the picture.:noway:
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    At my smallest (when I was a size 8) I wore a 34F and now I'm in a 38I... Hopefully when I lose I'll go back to the F... Big bras are so damn expensive!
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OMG, I really thought when I read the title of this thread, it would just be some guys showing off his pecs, but as I clicked on it, it occurred to me that it might be this too....
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I started at 193 and a 36 D. I've lost 38 lbs now (155) and I've already lost a cup size and an inch on my band, I'm at 34 C. I still have another 10-15 lbs to lose, I don't think any more will come from my chest though.

They say the first place you lose and the first place you gain is in your chest (and I've experienced this first hand and so have many of my friends) so if you notice your chest getting smaller when you start to lose, it's unlikely this will continue to happen at the same pace throughout your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!