Options

Replies

• theoncomingstorm64
    Options
    Have to give this post a thumbs down.
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Men everywhere are crying out in objection to this thread!!

Hahaha! Too funny
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    38DDD to a 34B

:grumble:
  • matildamagic
    matildamagic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    At my largest I wore 32GG/H, I've lost 14lbs and am now 32F. Am looking to lose another 7-10lbs and would like that to come off my belly/hips rather than boobs now!
  • bcchick33
    bcchick33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    From a 34B to 30D
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ****really???? losing band size you go up a cup? This is not what I wanted to hear at all! I am a 36i which is almost impossible to find (smaller band sizes for larger cups). ******Poor me......

This was explained to me by a woman at Victoria's Secret and a co-working in retail who measured for bras:

First off, to let you know: At the time of the measuring, if I wear a 38 band, I am a D. If I wear a 36 band, I'm a DD. My breasts were the same obviously, it just had to do with the fit. So you could drop, or go up a cup size, when the band changes. But the actual breast mat not change. So worry a little less. :)
  • lynleeg88
    lynleeg88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For women considering breast reduction surgery, who may be thinking of breastfeeding future children: be aware that many surgeons are not well informed about the effect of this surgery on future ability of the breasts to work. They may even assure a patient that she will be able to nurse in the future but then utilize a technique that severs critical nerves and ducts. There are often ways around this. Consider talking to a board certified lactation consultant prior to surgery if you have concerns. Type "find a lactation consultant" into your search engine and follow it to ilca.org.

That is why if I get it done, it will be after all my future children are done breastfeeding

I already told my husband that is the cost of me carrying the babes around for 9 months, my body changing, and my breasts changing...lol
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you may be having wishful thinking syndrome there. I've lost 50 lbs and have only gone down one bra size and that's it. the cup size didnt really change much it was the band size.

Same!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Yes it did

When I started I was a 44 C-D

Now 100 pounds down I'm a 34 B
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    44D at 299 lbs. 36D at 190 lbs. They shrunk...but proportionately I guess haha
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing I was the only one who was hoping to see male chest pics! Oh the disappointment :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

:::exits thread:::
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ****really???? losing band size you go up a cup? This is not what I wanted to hear at all! I am a 36i which is almost impossible to find (smaller band sizes for larger cups). ******Poor me......

This was explained to me by a woman at Victoria's Secret and a co-working in retail who measured for bras:

First off, to let you know: At the time of the measuring, if I wear a 38 band, I am a D. If I wear a 36 band, I'm a DD. My breasts were the same obviously, it just had to do with the fit. So you could drop, or go up a cup size, when the band changes. But the actual breast mat not change. So worry a little less. :)

Its called "sister size."

34C is "close enough" to a 36B so that you can get it to work, usually by fenangling the clips. Right now I'm a 36C. (I'm in the camp of "I don't want to lose anything!") I'd be happy if I went down the half step to the 34D.

Also you have to realize your "bra size" is a ratio between your underbust and your circumference around the widest part of your breast.

I have a 36 inch underbust. At the widest part I am 39 inches. 39-36=3. Each inch of difference is a cup size. Ergo 36C.
  • Dreamingallday
    Options
    My chest size when I started was 44 D and even then I had to use the extenders to make it comfortable...

I have lost around 20 pounds ( still 80 to go) and am a 38 C at the moment.

As a little means of making my process easier I have redeemed points from my credit card to get a gift certififate that I can use to keep up on new bras and underwear as I lose the weight. I got 2 new ones for $12.00 and still have lots remaining for new stuff through out my change. I know I will be going down a fair bit in the band inches.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs and went from an across the chest measurement of 39 to 32. My underbust (rib cage) went from 30 to 27.5.
  • rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

• rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    oops, ---- Thank you for making me feel a little bit better. Unfortunately unless I go down to the Ds my problem will remain for expensive bras. I pay about $150 each. I was professionally fit as well. I don't have much more to lose so the reduction may be my only hope. I'm just scared of the surgery as my mother had it done and she had nerve damage. I know everyone is different but I tend to worry a lot. I guess we just need to wait until we get to our goals and see :-)
  • britnik29
    britnik29 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started at 261 pounds in size 42DDD, had just been done breastfeeding. Now I have lost 112 pounds and am a 36DD. Have a little less than 10 pounds to go so my dream of being a D may not happen =/
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I've yo-yo'd in the past. One diet was without any real added exercise and I lost a cup size. The next time I watched my diet, did a good balance of cardio and weights and only lost band sizes. It seems that I lost it in the wrong places when I did not exercise.

I'm hoping that this time will be the 3rd times a charm and that I will be successful and go into maintenance mode and actually maintain and not gain.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I never lose in my boobs...I was a C cup in 3rd grade when I was 100 pounds and 5'2. 17 years later I'm not very much taller and a F cup.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!