men... own your height, don't lie about it...

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I'm 6'1" what's the problem?
    Short people having some sorta issue, the lollipop guild go on strike or something?

I love you on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!
    tumblr_mawsmqTgB51qccyq9.gif
  • Besides, horizontally, does it matter?
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Short people having some sorta issue, the lollipop guild go on strike or something?

Oh Snap! LoL
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

Oh Snap! LoL

And you are a good sport! That is awesome lol.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    i thought for the longest time i was 5'11 until the nurse measured me i'm 5'9 and a half. i have no clue what happend besides i got older
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    my mom is 5'3 and her boyfriend is 5'

my dad is 6'5 .............I guess my mom does not care about a mans height

I dont either really no reason to lie about height
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Besides, horizontally, does it matter?
    You'll make it work.
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    I'm 5'10" but a lot of guys shorter than me are 6' even. I think it's a quantum physics thing.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    i thought for the longest time i was 5'11 until the nurse measured me i'm 5'9 and a half. i have no clue what happend besides i got older

Do you have back problems? My husband has lost an inch due to a degenerated disk.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    GQ or ESQUIRE ran an article years ago about how much money (in increments of 10K) more a man has to earn for every inch under 6 feet. It was rather telling and damning for the little folk, especially if they are broke.

I remember that!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    My Dr told me I was 5'9" (with shoes). When I went home and I measured myself I was only 5'6.5"
    So sometimes it's not always the person's fault for the deception maybe it's just an error.
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    I've dated short guys....and I'm fine with it until they say they are fine with my height....but "please don't wear high heels" then I'm done!

^^ This. I can relate to this alot. Nothing like saying I am totally secure with your height dear and the fact that I am shorter than you really doesn't bother me...but please, no heels. Ya right. Movin' on.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member

Oh Snap! LoL

If I'm gonna get my panties in a bunch it's not gonna be over this that's for sure.
    Just don't call me fat or I'll have to make fun of your Pikachu shirt...
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Simple fix- join a dating site with height filter. Short guys profiles won't even show up in your feed.

Make sure if you're going to dish it out you can take it though. No head shots from 5 years ago or cropped body shots that falsely advertise weight and/or bra size.

Everyone on the internet lies to get a date. Yea yea you're tall and I'm fun-loving and not neurotic at all!

You know who is hot? People in real life.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

Oh Snap! LoL

If I'm gonna get my panties in a bunch it's not gonna be over this that's for sure.
    Just don't call me fat or I'll have to make fun of your Pikachu shirt...

I am fat and wearing a pikachu shirt...sooooo many basement jokes :laugh:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member

Do you have back problems? My husband has lost an inch due to a degenerated disk.

some what but nothing serious
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
    As a opposed lying about how many women he sleeps with now?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Height isn't something I've been lied to about. Weight, for sure. Don't fill out "athletic build" when you're just fat. And don't use photos that are 10 years old. Less picky about the height. I'm tall though, so would prefer a guy that I don't tower over when I wear heels.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member

some what but nothing serious

I'm 6' but doctors like to tell me I'm 5'10". Last time one tried, I made her measure me again. Was 6' even. They're not the most reliable source.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    its the interwebs, everybody lies