Wife JUST Sabotaged Me!

Options

Replies

• KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It rubs the oreos into its skin or else it gets the hose again.

LOL
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't look at is as sabotage, change is a scary thing. My husband is a notorious night time snacker. It can be frustrating sometimes while I sip herbal tea and he's scoffing down a sleeve of Ritz Crackers. I love him when's big and when he lifts and gets muscles, and he's loved me when I was big and when I was thinner, point is everyone does things on there own time. It has taught me serious self control when he snacks and other people eat junk food around me and I say no, I feel proud of myself not smug.

gta-the-joke.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Can I help it if I love you more when you're fluffy?!?

I prefer my husband a little fluffy as well. I add tablespoons of bacon fat to all his meals without telling him. He wonders why he isn't losing.

Mwhahahaha.
  • Whambam087
    Options
    Well if she has weight to lose and isn't doing anything about it like you are then maybe she feels guilty indulging when you're not because it weighs on her conscience that she should really make healthier changes too and she doesn't want to face that fact. If your indulging too it doesn't make her look bad. This is total speculation lol
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You should stuff all the oreos into your mouth while loudly sobbing "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? ARE YOU?"

That's what a rational adult would do.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    OP, just break up. Clearly she doesn't support you and is horrendously jealous...

... and is secretly adding bacon fat to everything you eat too.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

dwight-meme-generator-false-that-s-a-completely-ridiculous-statement-cec7e6.jpg
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Well if she has weight to lose and isn't doing anything about it like you are then maybe she feels guilty indulging when you're not because it weighs on her conscience that she should really make healthier changes too and she doesn't want to face that fact. If your indulging too it doesn't make her look bad. This is total speculation lol

Oh, I'm sure this is totally it. :wink: :laugh:
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

I hope you're joking. If you having weight to lose is the only thing that your wife thinks is keeping you from cheating you have bigger problems than her trying to "sabotage" you.

Are you interested at all?

Happily married and even when my husband tries to feed me reese's peanut butter cup ice cream I know it's not so that I don't go elsewhere. ;)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    It rubs the oreos into its skin or else it gets the hose again.
    Yes, please. Hose me down with milk.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I prefer my husband a little fluffy as well. I add tablespoons of bacon fat to all his meals without telling him. He wonders why he isn't losing.

Mwhahahaha.

Oh, I thought I was the only one who did this! A cut before deployment? Not on my watch! Enjoy Japan while being fluffy as *kitten*! Bwahahahaha!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Mwhahahaha.

Oh, I thought I was the only one who did this! A cut before deployment? Not on my watch! Enjoy Japan while being fluffy as *kitten*! Bwahahahaha!
    Omg Chelle lmaooo <333
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Mwhahahaha.

Sometimes mine cries at night because his *kitten* won't fit in his jeans.

But it's ok because I have something to grab on to.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Mwhahahaha.

Sometimes mine cries at night because his *kitten* won't fit in his jeans.

But it's ok because I have something to grab on to.

That's not why I cry.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Flair239LW.jpg

my mom had this magnet on the fridge when I was a kid.lol
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    tell her you need an extra workout in order to eat them
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options

Mwhahahaha.

oooo bacon

sneaky sneaky
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Oreos are gross

Unless pulverized and blended into ice cream.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My husband did this too. He's the one banging on about how he doesn't like me at the weight I am and then he goes out and buys Oreo cookies. I was so annoyed I went out and got myself Shredded Wheatmeal cookies which are the blandest cookies you can eat and have the lowest calories.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I hate when this happens!! Be strong !!:flowerforyou: