weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Nope, THIS wins the thread.

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:

:drinker: *clink!*
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Can I help it if I love you more when you're fluffy?!?

I prefer my husband a little fluffy as well. I add tablespoons of bacon fat to all his meals without telling him. He wonders why he isn't losing.

Mwhahahaha.

HERO!
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I would work out so hard to eat some lol.

But that's not the point! She's basically force-feeding me and the madness has to STOP. Sure it sounds like three simple words, "There are Oreos," but you know what? "We find the defendant guilty" is also three words and that doesn't mean it's no big deal!

She's "force-feeding" you? Really? Does she have a gun to your head? Are you duct taped to a chair & she's forcing them into your mouth while pinching your nose shut to make you open your mouth to breathe? JUST SAY NO!!!!!! Try saying, "Thanks, Honey, not tonight" & if you really feel the need to eat Oreos plan tomorrow around leaving enough calories to have them. If you're really committed to this thing then force yourself to resist the temptation but don't blame her if you don't. If she's really doing it with evil intent (I'm betting she's probably not, more likely it's ingrained habits that are playing out) then don't let her win by you caving in - be stronger than that............
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Does she have a gun to your head? Are you duct taped to a chair & she's forcing them into your mouth while pinching your nose shut to make you open your mouth to breathe?

Have you been checking my browser history?!
    Try saying, "Thanks, Honey, not tonight"

Ugh, if I have to hear that just ONE more time . . . .
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My bf does it too....

And he gets mad at me whenever I say I don't want to eat his Pasta/meatballs/lasagna/mac&cheese, I don't want to eat French fires/giant juicy pizzas, accusing me of "hating everything he loves"..... Then he said I was "mentally not strong enough to enjoy them just in moderation" and that was why I feel like I need to avoid them.

We've had this fight 10 times already. There's no "moderate" amount of mac&cheese, or giant thick crust pizzas....

But it's all about compromises isn't it. I've been nagging enough about healthy eating and cooking delicious enough healthy food that he actually doesn't think it's a bad idea to eat healthy anymore :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My bf does it too....

And he gets mad at me whenever I say I don't want to eat his Pasta/meatballs/lasagna/mac&cheese, I don't want to eat French fires/giant juicy pizzas, accusing me of "hating everything he loves"..... Then he said I was "mentally not strong enough to enjoy them just in moderation" and that was why I feel like I need to avoid them.

We've had this fight 10 times already. There's no "moderate" amount of mac&cheese, or giant thick crust pizzas....

But it's all about compromises isn't it. I've been nagging enough about healthy eating and cooking delicious enough healthy food that he actually doesn't think it's a bad idea to eat healthy anymore :)

Compromise= One person nags the other until they give in and eat what the other person tells them to eat.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Does she have a gun to your head? Are you duct taped to a chair & she's forcing them into your mouth while pinching your nose shut to make you open your mouth to breathe?

Rut roh. Look who just rolled in.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    My bf does it too....

Compromise= One person nags the other until they give in and eat what the other person tells them to eat.

Why is pizza unhealthy? Or mac & cheese?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Well Nancy Drew is on the case...
  • tanigrrrrr
    tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    lol such a delicate flower.

If I was your wife Id be offering a teaspoon of concrete rather than the oreos.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)

Ooooh no. We can't have that, can we?
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My bf does it too....

FYI I still eat all that, just waaayyy less often than he wanted to.

Pizzas aren't necessarily unhealthy, but thick crust huge pizzas are just too much for me. 1 slice of those could easily be 600kcal, and that's over 1/3 of my daily calorie goal, not to mention the sodium. And mac&cheese is also very calorie-dense and usually high in saturated fat.
  • QuietBloom
    Options

THIS is the thread win! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    Options

She's been in since the first page. :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    My bf does it too....

Pizzas aren't necessarily unhealthy, but thick crust huge pizzas are just too much for me. 1 slice of those could easily be 600kcal, and that's over 1/3 of my daily calorie goal, not to mention the sodium. And mac&cheese is also very calorie-dense and usually high in saturated fat.

But your ticker says you need to gain weight. Pizza is perfect for that. And ice cream!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

She's been in since the first page. :laugh:
    D'oh!!!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    My bf does it too....

But your ticker says you need to gain weight. Pizza is perfect for that. And ice cream!

^nod nods
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that being told there are some biscuits in the kitchen can be deemed sabotage, you alone are responsible for your own actions from there on in, and that includes cheating on your wife.

Since you called them biscuits you are probably British as was Benedict Arnold and thus your opinion on matters of fidelity and loyalty is one I will take with the gravest of reservations.

BURN
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Can I help it if I love you more when you're fluffy?!?

I prefer my husband a little fluffy as well. I add tablespoons of bacon fat to all his meals without telling him. He wonders why he isn't losing.

Mwhahahaha.

:laugh: So evil. I love it.
  • char_barr
    char_barr Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my husband just dropped a bag of pretzels in my lap, seriously. I took a modest few and said - please put them over on the other side of you. So instead of eating handful after handful, I only had one handful. Victory in my book, be glad the oreos were in the kitchen and not dropped in your lap.