What is the strangest food you love?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    apparently eating cold pizza for breakfast is considered weird... but it's totally delicious, no-one should knock it until they've tried it....

That seems pretty normal too me. I'm not sure I know anyone who hasn't done that. I used to do that all that time as a kid, and I still do sometimes now. Definitely delicious.
    Waffles with old cheddar melted on top, with 2 strips of bacon on top of that, and caramelized onions, mushrooms sauteed, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.

It's weird, I know. But it's so damn delicious...the savoury + sweet combination.../drool. Fork and knife this bad boy and add a sriracha-based dipping sauce.

<---- Weird :tongue:

That sounds so good!
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I add chili powder onto fruit (pears, mango, apples, pineapple...) which I have been told is weird, but I'm Mexican so that's very normal back home. Chamoy and chili powder on pineapple or mango is the absolute best, whether it's on the fresh fruit, dried, or made into ice cream/sorbet.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    butter or mayo plain ...spoon in and eat....
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    sliced bananas on whole wheat bread with mayo! YUMMM
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Chickens feet or the bowl of mystery guts you get at yum cha :D
    nomnomnom
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    Cold burger + preserves. I tried it when I was a kid after seeing that SpongeBob episode where he puts the jellyfish jelly on his Krabby Patty. It's actually pretty good, but I don't eat it all the time.
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    calamari tried it in maine at my beach condo in some soup delish
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    sliced bananas on whole wheat bread with mayo! YUMMM

I love this also...I actually mix lemon juice and sugar with the mayo for another weird sandwich:flowerforyou:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Several: Alligator, quiche, hog head cheese (have not had it in a while though), boudin.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Kiwi
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Horseradish cheddar

It just sounds weird saying it, but it is my favorite cheese.

I love anything horseradish - wasabi, horseradish cheese, straight up horseradish in a tube...
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh, and leberkaese and sauerkraut