Tea drinkers?

Options
Just wondering if there's any other tea fanatics out there?

I love green and white tea. Going to places like Teavana and Adagio makes me so ridiculously happy. When I get cravings for "bad" food I just make myself a cup of tea.

So yeah, who digs tea and what are your favorite brands/flavors? :)

Replies

• Shelley8266
    Shelley8266 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love green tea. I have all the different flavour Twingings in a line by my kettle. My favourite at the moment is cranberry but it seems to change every week. Can't beat tea for a healthy refreshing hot drink.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    In the cooler weather I drink 5-6 cups of lemongrass and ginger tea a day, it just tastes awesome :) I don't like the sweeter fruit teas, they get a bit cloying.
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Looooove tea. I love twining's chamomile vanilla and honey blend, but have recently been drinking a lot of pickwick tea (which I don't think is sold in the US) but currently am in love with caramelized pear, winterglow (which has a hint of orange) rooibos honey, and my absolute favorite: acai and blueberry tea!

I love dark teas with hints of sweetness and fruit... I love green tea also, but I've lived in Japan for a while and still go there often, so once you've had green tea there the stuff that's sold here just isn't the same :(
  • CatAMcC
    CatAMcC Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love white tea! Makes me feel good and settles my stomach. Good detox also if had a bad day the day before. I take it in evenings and as tastes different doesn't encourage any cravings for biscuits etc.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love tea. My husband and I make tea every night before bed.
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Same, when I get a craving I make a cuppa too :) just normal black with a dash of milk
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I drink Rooibos for it's antioxidants, and Tetley cinnamon and orange for a sweet fix.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I love every kind of tea and herbal. I collect them, I'm only having green tea 2x a day at the moment, since I'm back on track after Christmas time. I'm looking forward to lose these last kgs to quit green tea, I like it but there's so many other teas I want to drink. I am looking forward to buy a pack of cherry tea and a pack of apple tea - I've been looking for both for such a long time!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    OMG......Yes, I love tea---mostly regular decaf!!! Also:

Ginger Tea
    Peppermint Tea
    Orange Pekoe ( a very tasty regular tea, sounds flavored but is not)
    Oolong Tea
    Tropical from Barnes&Noble
    Pomegranate Blueberry from WalMart
    Green Tea
    White Tea

I usually put lime in my tea or clementine slices, no sugar or sweeteners. :smile:
  • angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I like: 'builders' tea' (strong with a dash of milk), Earl Grey with lemon, green jasmine tea, redbush (rooibos) or fruit teas when I don't want caffeine, camomile for relaxing and peppermint if I have indigestion.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Me! :D

I really love Peppermint green tea, it's amazing! :D Earl Grey, Pukka Three Mint Tea & more Mint tea! :D
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    I love tea. I have over 100 kinds of tea. The only tea I did not like was chocolate tea. It sounds fantastic, but it was artificial tasting. I decided to make my own with real chocolate and Chai tea. I like it much better. I am having a cup of tea at this moment. Happy tea drinking.
  • videonasties
    Options
    I love reading everyone's preferences, it makes me feel inspired to go buy more, haha.
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My favorite teas are from Yogi- Green Tea Kombucha and Peach Detox Tea, at night Sleepytime Green Tea:)
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I love Tazo organic chai, chun mee green, rooibos and iced hibiscus tea in the summertime!

I also love earl grey and chamomile.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    teaholic here ! Peppermint, green tea with lemon, nettle rooibos, normal punjana with soya milk, I could keep going lol :D
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :love: I love green tea in many different varieties, also love some goold old Earl Grey every once in a while. :drinker:
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I love tea. All kinds. Teavana My Morning Maté in the mornings before work, regular ol' Lipton black tea at work, herbal tea in the afternoon, chamomile blends in the evening... I love it. I try to limit myself to one mug a day because it's an expensive habit, but I could drink tea all day.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    I am also a tea lover! 95%+ of what I drink is either tea or water.

I have two full-sized kitchen cupboards to house all my tea and tea paraphernalia and have recently purchased baby food containers to organise and stack my "taster" amounts. (I get a lot of tea from Davidstea and try 10-15g if I'm not sure whether I'd actually like it once brewed.)

Black teas are my favourite, but I also enjoy oolong, green, white, herbal, and rooibos. (If "tea" is in the title, there's a pretty good chance I'll like it, lol.) Earl Grey is my absolute favourite; I probably have 15+ different kinds in my cupboard right now (Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Earl Grey Decaf, Earl Grey Oolong, Earl Grey Rooibos, Earl Grey white, Earl Grey Green, Earl Grey with Lavender, Baroness Grey, Earl's Garden, etc., etc.) I never sweeten my tea but usually have it with a little milk (including some teas that most people would never ever put milk in, lol).
  • TheBeast316
    TheBeast316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I find green tea in abundance curbs my appetite BIG TIME and not only that, the lesser amounts of caffeine in green tea curbs my need for the caffeine I get from guzzling soda, even diet soda!!