Goal number 1 MET! Pictures!

Options
PHr34k0wt
PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
The other day I hit my original goal of 130lbs. I haven't decided just yet if I want to push for another 5-10lbs, or just work on toning now, but I figure it's time for a comparison picture!
[img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/phr34k0wt/Mobile Uploads/ff52beb0-f2f6-4f07-aef4-37f2a34c8ab2_zps32ffdb33.jpg[/img]

The first two are me around 180lbs on a ms run in 2010, the second two are me at 135lbs earlier this week.
thanks!

** By the way, I'm 5'6" and 24.

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So motivating! You look absolutely fab!!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job!!! you look awesome!!
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! You're a ROCK STAR! GREAT WORK!! You look fantastic!
  • mrskk22
    mrskk22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    awesome work! :)
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!! I only wish I weighed 180 pounds. That's my next goal (smile)!!!
  • PHr34k0wt
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Very inspiring!

I started my journey at 180lbs and aiming for 135lbs as well. I am down to 27 lbs this morning.
    How long did it take you to lose 45 lbs and what are your exercise routines?
    I do zumba kinect at home, sometimes I do 30DS and now I just started doing FitnessBlender.
  • tmarie514
    tmarie514 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow how amazing! That is just the kid of inspiration we all need - thank you for sharing. Congratulations!
  • mamasgonnalose
    Options
    You look great! Very inspiring! Well done you!
  • PHr34k0wt
    Options
    I've been taking this journey real, real slow.
    I started at 180ish March 2011, and since then I've been slowly, slowly chipping away in the most natural way possible for me.
    My exercise routine isn't much, I live a pretty active life style and choose to be outside on my days off, and virtually all of my meals are home cooked. Really, I have no secrets! Just eating when I'm hungry, and staying away from crap.
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great time to maintain now i think you have the mix right ,Slow And Steady.You are an inspiration.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done an amazing job!!! Congrats!
  • mariamichelle73
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I am new to MFP and to see someone have such a wonderful journey makes it seem possible. You look fantastic :)
  • AMC1439
    AMC1439 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    I've been taking this journey real, real slow.
    I started at 180ish March 2011, and since then I've been slowly, slowly chipping away in the most natural way possible for me.
    My exercise routine isn't much, I live a pretty active life style and choose to be outside on my days off, and virtually all of my meals are home cooked. Really, I have no secrets! Just eating when I'm hungry, and staying away from crap.

Really inspiring! I like your dedication and how you chose to take the slow and steady route.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!