looking for friends who log daily AND comment

I'm getting ready to clean up my friends list. Have way too many folks who dont ever comment. I dont need my hand held, but i want /need friends who are motivational. Even just "liking" is better than nothing. I try to log and comment/like daily. Some days get hectic and i may be fairly quiet (like weekends), but for the most part i am here daily. Quick background: female, almost 49, 2 homeschooled kiddos, work from home, have lost 25 but am still working on the other 75. Reasons for wanting to lose: well, to look better (thats a gimme), feel better (I have moderate RA and do not treat with meds, controlled diet seems to be helping), be a good example for my kids and hubby. Please add me or post here if u think we'd make good friends. Thank you! :smile:

Replies

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    I'll add you! I'm on a week straight of logging EVERYTHING every day, and I don't forsee myself stopping anytime soon!!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Congrats on your loss so far!

I log daily, but spend the weekends logging from my phone so I definitely comment less. M-F I'm on the site pretty much from 8-4 while I'm at work.

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    I log and comment :) Anyone can add me that is looking for an active user.
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    You can add me..I am new here..I also homeschool my two kids..I need all the support and motivation i can get :)
  • Betty_Rubble
    Betty_Rubble Posts: 117 Member
    I'm in!
  • ef21178
    ef21178 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me...I was one of those homeschooled kiddos once myself! :) I'm on here every day!
  • You can add me. Also anyone else that is new or just looking for friends. This is a restart for me but am determined to be successful. My goal is 100lbs.
  • Im new so you can add me ill comment!!!!! :)
  • toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    This is my goal to keep on track. Also need the motivation!
  • ketoandbarbell
    ketoandbarbell Posts: 189 Member
    Hi, i am married mother if 3, i work from home with my business and my husbands. I am on day 269 of logging. Anyone can add me, I am on all the time.
  • Glens_Life
    Glens_Life Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me. If I am not on the website I'm on my phone all during the day on the app.
  • Veronica1048
    Veronica1048 Posts: 5 Member
    I don't have many friends here in MFP (only two friends) but still delete the ones who do not comment or the very least "like" my journey or workouts. It is a mutual thing....I motivate you and you motivate me or else we don't need to be friends.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    I'm new, you can add me, I will like and comment when I can :)
  • New as well - anyone can add me, I do my best to be a positive supportive friend as well as enjoy the support from others!
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    I'll add you, anyone can feel free to add me. My diary is open and I have logged every day for about 60 days. I "like" a lot more than I comment, but I comment occasionally.
  • MelanieBreuning
    MelanieBreuning Posts: 14 Member
    Add me (:
  • Add me! I'll be logging everyday. :)
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    And she is a very good motivator and leaves great comments! I'm lucky to have her as a friend!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    I log daily. I comment frequently, though sometimes offensively if you don't like the swearing. I think a lot of the commenting comes down to finding people of similar mindsets. I comment on a lot of stuff that I see, but I rarely comment on things about people walking their dogs and whatnot. Still, when you look at my profile, it's a solid wall of "SaintGiff commented on...". You've just gotta find the right mix of people for the stuff you want to read and write. Having said that, if anyone feels like their mix needs an obsessive logger / profane commenter, feel free to add me.
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member
    Feel free to add me, I too appreciate the support and log in as much as possible! ????