looking for friends who log daily AND comment

Options

Replies

• lnpjersey1
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far. I am new to this app and lost 3.2lbs. last week so I'm super excited. I'm working towards a total lose of 40 by my birthday in August. I do post daily and would love meet more positive, motivating people to encourage me on this journey. The encourgage certainly goes both ways. Have a great day and stay motivated!!! :smile: :smile:
  • epemae
    epemae Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I log every day and could use some friendly faces for support! I also home schooled my kids, one is a Senior in HS now and the other is off at college. Feel free to add me!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I log daily, like updates (except I rarely like or comment on diary completion posts or look at diaries because friends who don't eat enough make me sad), and comment when I have time.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log and comment daily :) 37 yrs old, mom of two, work full time. Anyone can add me as well. I just recently found some more MFP friends that log and comment too, and it really helps to know I'm not the only one doing this everyday!
  • runmamarun7
    runmamarun7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also new and a stay at home mom of 5 although I do not homeschool, but would have loved to :) I would like to have some friends that can keep me motivated also I have around 25 pounds to lose and was working towards that well for quite some time, I run 3-4 times a week, but took 4 months off of exercise only to gain 15 pounds back, which was a total wake up call. I have never watched what I ate or tried to eat healthy, even though I always knew that if i coupled that with my exercise I would probably reach my goal. So I decided a couple of weeks ago to try not only the running but adding in a healthy calorie intake and strength training in hopes this time I will be successful. Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • liloldDee
    liloldDee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me, I'm on daily and enjoy the chitchat with my friends, if there's zero interaction then I delete as there's no point in just having numbers!! I have moderate RA too and find diet and exercise a great help.
    I'm 40, live in Ireland married with 3 children.
  • caralyn_79
    caralyn_79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am here almost everyday, and log everything! I am trying really hard to loose about another 67 lbs!
  • VeePhillips
    VeePhillips Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I log daily, comment on friends posts and make at least one status daily. I too will drop inactive friends. I like to have encouragement and encourage others too. Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone that would like too. I think we can learn from each other!
  • samanthaxparry
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I feel the same way! More friends who encourage! Yay!
    I'm new to the forum so I'm looking for motivational friends too.
  • jenaboo93
    Options
    You can add me. I'm in the same boat. I could use more of a support team as well. I log everyday.
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm pretty active with my logging, commenting and liking! I'll send you a request.

Anyone can feel free to add me, as well.

We've got this!!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm on every day.. and mfp is pretty much the extent of my social life, sooo... Oh, and I'm funny! That counts, right?
  • bombshell_in_progress
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. I log and give support daily.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Adding you!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and supportive to all my friends
  • lovevonmaur
    Options
    Hi, add me in. I just recently logging everything in and am constantly on MFP. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • missgamer84
    missgamer84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =^-^=
    I log in everyday and comment often
  • RivasBodilyHarm
    RivasBodilyHarm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site, but have logged in 5 days straight so far and recon that's gonna continue, cos I'm a bit obsessed! Never counted calories before as it seemed like too much hassle but this site makes it so easy. Anyone, please feel free to add me; I only have 3 friends!! :)
  • ProjectBrighton
    Options
    Hi, please everyone feel free to add me too. I'm a newbie at day one, but will be on here everday, and need all the help I can get, even if it's just someone to tell me to back away from the doughnuts! lol.

I'm hoping MFP will help motivate me to keep going, even when it gets tough.

Paul :)
  • Bjamino
    Bjamino Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm new but log everything daily. No friends so far so will be more than willing to comment and help motivate :)