6 Week challenge. Anyone want to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge!

my goals are:

1. no binge eating (it has turned into a weekly thing, so going 6 weeks will be amazing!!!)

2. no sugar

3. either a) run a 25 min 5k or b) work my way back up to a 10 mile run without stopping
  • melani75
    melani75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join--I'm relatively new to the site. I've lost 6lbs in about 2 weeks but have almost 60 more to go. We're going on a cruise in March so anything that will keep me motivated would be great. Especially with exercise...I'm doing pretty good with calories but the exercise is severely lacking.
  • djburgh
    djburgh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm so on board for this challenge. I need 30 lbs off total. looking forward to working towards a common goal with all of you!
  • JadeVallely
    Options
    Count me in have just started at this :D
  • BlessedWith3
    Options
    If it's not to late, I'd like to join. Just found this site today and figuring it all out. 12 pounds lost by Halloween would be sweeter than the candy!
  • kagome1283
    Options
    I'm in!!! If its not to late??? My name is Desiree and I have been doing this for a while but then i drop it for a while too, I would love to do a challenge. I have lost 9lbs so far and i would like to be at 125 by Christmas, so far i'm at 148...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options