Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

To anyone who once called me friend...

13»

Replies

• TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    I think I just deleted you during a fl clean up because you never logged on. Wasn't pissed or anything.

No hard feelings at all, bro. I was gone for a long time. I'm sorry to have bailed, because you were always a good friend and supporter. Hope all has been well for you!
  • TheApocalypse
    Get a hold of yourself and quit citing poetry w/out giving proper credit. No, seriously......

I find offense in this as I never steal anything from anyone. Everything I write is genuine and raw. I don't sit there and plan it out, I just write it and go with the flow. No citing needed...
  • TheApocalypse
    Although I am an original friend I am probably not one you were hoping to reach lol but welcome back P

Oh V! You know you're one of my best and closest friends! I'm sorry to have bailed... But I think you know what I've been dealing with... Glad to see you again, though!
  • Tlove1111
    Tlove1111 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm still here! Hope you're ok! miss your daily challenges ????
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member

OMG. Why would anyone take a break with you on their friends list? :love:
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    UMMMMM?
  • TheApocalypse

So glad you kept me around, TL! I'm trying to get back after it, and definitely need to be challenging myself again...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Write me a poem I can send to people called "I'm sorry I did that when I was drunk"

While I feel as though this isn't a genuine statement/request... I can write on anything

I think Lit already did a song about that.
  • TheApocalypse
    Write me a poem I can send to people called "I'm sorry I did that when I was drunk"

While I feel as though this isn't a genuine statement/request... I can write on anything

I think Lit already did a song about that.

Not sure who LIT is... but that would definitely make sense as to the nature of the remark... I guess I don't listen to today's "music" (and I use that term loosely) enough...