Women..(or men) Worst pickup lines USED ON U...

Options
bigbarnold
bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
I actually had this on used on me recently "Is your father an astronaut, because he took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes". I really had a hard time not laughing! I really didn't know what to think.

Replies

• AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I actually had this on used on me recently "Is your father an astronaut, because he took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes". I really had a hard time not laughing! I really didn't know what to think.

So you're saying that this is the worst pickup line ever used on you? I'd be flattered with any pickup line.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice"
    "You are the sexiest thing I've seen, how would you feel about a steamy fling" - said twice via online dating era, month apart..yeah, he copy and pasted the same thing to every girl most likely!
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options
    "You look just like this girl I used to bang, she was hot"
  • Dan_Druff
    Options
    "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice"
    "You are the sexiest thing I've seen, how would you feel about a steamy fling" - said twice via online dating era, month apart..yeah, he copy and pasted the same thing to every girl most likely!

Online doesn't count. People will say anything online.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Some random walked up to me and whispered "I would love to bone you" and walked over to the bar. Straight to the point, but no.

If he used a funny/cheesy pickup line, he would have done better. The fake lasso has worked on me :bigsmile:
  • ThineOwnselfBTrue
    ThineOwnselfBTrue Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had a hispanic man hitting on me at a bar and when I asked his name he said, "Pollo" I looked at him and said, "Your name is chicken?" He said, "You speak spanish?" I said, "Enough to know you just told me your name is chicken!"
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    On my 21st birthday, at my first bar a guy came up to me, mind you I was hardly in the door, "Hi you look lost....are you looking for me?". Flat out laughed in his face and told him no. Besides he was at least 2ce my age.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I've never been hit on
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I had a hispanic man hitting on me at a bar and when I asked his name he said, "Pollo" I looked at him and said, "Your name is chicken?" He said, "You speak spanish?" I said, "Enough to know you just told me your name is chicken!"

^^That made me laugh...seriously!!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I try not to think about this too often.

I was sitting in a hospital emerg waiting for a friend of mine. A girl comes and sits besides me and starts small talk about the weather and why i'm here etc. She then askes me if I know what her favorite dinosaur is --- aparently it's a "lick-a-lota-pus". Yeah. I had to excuse myself.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options

So you're saying that this is the worst pickup line ever used on you? I'd be flattered with any pickup line.
    I just don't think you need a pickup line to start idle conversation with an adult.
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    "The word of the day is 'legs'. Let's go home and spread the word".
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

^^That made me laugh...seriously!!

You should know that most Hispanic men are assigned a nickname from childhood and it sticks with them for life....some of them good, some of them bad. Poor Pollo, he simply wanted to strike up a conversation with you.
  • Dan_Druff
    Options
    Ugh. I try not to think about this too often.

I was sitting in a hospital emerg waiting for a friend of mine. A girl comes and sits besides me and starts small talk about the weather and why i'm here etc. She then askes me if I know what her favorite dinosaur is --- aparently it's a "lick-a-lota-pus". Yeah. I had to excuse myself.

hahahaha I would have married her! (no homo)
  • ThineOwnselfBTrue
    ThineOwnselfBTrue Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @AZ_Gato I did not know that. Now I feel horrible! :embarassed:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I just dropped a duece in my pants... Can I get in yours?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I had a really good looking guy friend in college who I joked about bad pick up lines with. He used to randomly walk up to me on campus and try the worst sounding pick up lines on me.
    So I got a lot of bad pick up lines but they always made me laugh. I always wanted to use "My love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in" on a guy in a bar but never got around to it.

One guy for real - used a toy phone to try and pick up my friends and I. I almost buckled because it was so strange.
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    " Look at you with all those curves and me with no brakes" used on me in a bar and it came off vaguely rape-y.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You're like a wrench. Every time I see you, my nuts tighten. -___-
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    let me hit that !