Women..(or men) Worst pickup lines USED ON U...

Options

Replies

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I must not look very pickupable. No one ever uses lines on me.

hey baby... i put the STD in STUD, all i need is U. :wink:

LMAO awesome
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have no clue what this meant and still cant figure it out and im a little hesitant to post it as I found it slightly racist.

But I use to work the night shift as an emergency dispatcher I got a break around 2am and decided to go get gas in my car so I could drive straight home after work. Anyways, 19 years old, alone at a gas station at night and some guy walked up to me while I was pumping gas and says "you have a body of a black girl, but look and dress like a white girl". I just looked at him amd said umm ok, as I was confused that this seemed like only a statement nothing more. He then proceeds to say, "it's a good thing, can I get your number"? Umm NO.

Still have yet to figure out what that means. Is there a fashion only white girls wear or vice versa? Am I missing a memo here? Lol
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    "HEY! Hey you! Hey girl! Come here!"
    Me walking away.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    "HEY! Hey you! Hey girl! Come here!"
    Me walking away.

Thats not creepy in the least haha
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Ooooo I almost forgot about the creepy guy in 7 11 that told me he just got out of jail and asked what he should get to eat. Then proceeded to hit on me by saying "Look at you with real hair, real nails, real toes........."
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    recently I was in the bar with a couple gal friends.....some *kitten* stumbled up to me, threw his arm around me and said, "you're really hot, I love your legs....I wanna buy you a shot"....then proceeded to lick my face....before I even knew what he was doing.....needless to say, he ended up on the floor.....;)
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    While drunk at the strip club, a man told said to me, "You have beautiful, sparkly vampire eyes." It was so awful I gagged.

Alas, I married him three years later.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Some guy asked to smell my breath after I ate a salad that had steak on it. He then ordered the same salad and let me have a taste.

Funny thing is my husband was sitting two seats away from me laughing his butt off at the entire thing.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options

I think it more that you are way to beautiful. Us guys are too intimidated to even approach.

(wait.... was that a cheesy pickup line?? Damn!!!!)
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options

You and me both I don't get chat up lies used on me either...but i'm pmsl at the ones i'm reading on here!
  • jerzeygirl619
    jerzeygirl619 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had a guy leaning against a liquor store drinking a 40 out of a paper bag and smoking a black and mild say "I've been dreaming of a white christmas" when I walked by. I couldn't stop laughing.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Okay...I just remembered the creepiest one. I was 17, and just got off a bus, at night, and this man comes up to me and asks "Have you ever been to the hospital?" then proceeded to ask me if I was mixed with asian and then started following me saying he was going to walk me home. Yeah...I yelled no thank you and ran.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    "i'd like to die while inside you"
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    "You have a beautiful mouth, it would look great sucking my...." (Yes, someone really said this to me.)
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My first wife's best friend took her clothes off while I was driving and it was just her and I in the truck. Might have been a good pickup line if I wasn't married at the time... Wrong place, wrong time sweetheart...:noway:
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I try not to think about this too often.

I was sitting in a hospital emerg waiting for a friend of mine. A girl comes and sits besides me and starts small talk about the weather and why i'm here etc. She then askes me if I know what her favorite dinosaur is --- aparently it's a "lick-a-lota-pus". Yeah. I had to excuse myself.

EW! That's pretty graphic. Sorry. What is with people being all tacky and gross?
  • TheWizardofGozz
    TheWizardofGozz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "I was gonna make a wish, but you already came true"

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years since.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    once I went to a grocery store near me and the guy said

"you have beautiful hands" " can I have your number?"

oi.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Worst? Probably the drunk guy who came up to me in college and asked "Wanna f***?" I looked horrified and said "No!" and then he said "Why not? I've got a big d***." I laughed and said "No, honey, you ARE a big d***. There's a difference."
  • bird922
    bird922 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is hysterical! Bad, bad, bad, but very funny!