Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Dirty_dirty_eater..

I got a goodbye but still..:sad: :brokenheart:
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Amanda_Knocks911

She was deactivated and came back 3 years ago, but from the sounds of it she is going to deactivate again and leave MFP =(
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    RN514 :brokenheart:

She was ah'ight, for a girl.

meh

Rn514 was and is a sweet heart and a good friend. I was fortunate enough to be able to maintain a friendship with her when she left. If you have an issue with her, might try looking in the mirror. I miss seeing her here, but glad to still be in touch.

Others I miss: Skitty, Zombie, DoeyH, Dawn, Deidre, and I'm sure many others that aren't coming to mind right at the moment.

1. She's still around. 2. I do have an issue with her and I assure you that the issue wasn't me.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I didn't know some of those deactivated. Makes sense why the forums aren't as fun now. :sad:

Whierd

I remember that dude. He friended me, and deleted me, all within about a 15 minute time span. What a head case!

you got him to last 15 minutes?

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    BTW: a good 75% of the people mentioned are still here.

I quit this place once.

I lasted an entire month.
  • wheird
    Options
    I didn't know some of those deactivated. Makes sense why the forums aren't as fun now. :sad:

Whierd

I remember that dude. He friended me, and deleted me, all within about a 15 minute time span. What a head case!

It was because you were a creeper. :laugh:
  • wheird
    Options

Whierd

you got him to last 15 minutes?

Best 5 minutes of my life. Too bad it sucked for you!
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    That Gorilla attorney/martial arts expert/Jesus reincarnate guy

He was such an honest, compassionate and humble individual.

ohh and I miss that guy who referred to women as incubation chambers. Classic gentleman.

ETA: keep punching!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

I miss TessyLooWhoo.

same say hi for me please and thank you. i miss my fl when i was known as mikey1976 they were awesome
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

meh

Rn514 was and is a sweet heart and a good friend. I was fortunate enough to be able to maintain a friendship with her when she left. If you have an issue with her, might try looking in the mirror. I miss seeing her here, but glad to still be in touch.

Others I miss: Skitty, Zombie, DoeyH, Dawn, Deidre, and I'm sure many others that aren't coming to mind right at the moment.

1. She's still around. 2. I do have an issue with her and I assure you that the issue wasn't me.

Crap.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

meh

Oh snap!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    The sun 'll come out *sniffle* tomorrow... :sad:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I miss Beachiron's posts. He wasn't on my FL, but I liked what he had to say. Maybe he's here under a different name, I don't know. Without a cheat sheet, I'm pretty lost. There are a couple name changers on here that I know, but not very many.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

I miss TessyLooWhoo.

same say hi for me please and thank you. i miss my fl when i was known as mikey1976 they were awesome
    Also, still around.
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    FlaxMilk.

When she was around, we were tight.
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    FlaxMilk.

I heard she was kind of a b though.
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    FlaxMilk.

I heard she was kind of a b though.

Yeah, but she liked me even though I was kind of a d.
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    Yeah, but she liked me even though I was kind of a d.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

In order for this thread not get locked, try not to belittle anyone that is mentioned - it's nice seeing old names pop up and I'm sure brings back a lot of memories for a lot of people on here.

Well this part of the OP seems to be getting ignored lately.

Sometimes personalities don't mix. No reason for people to trash the ones they didn't get along with.
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    PghPensFan69