Options

Replies

• Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    If you're missing them, then they probably aren't missing you. So, WGAF.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    They'll always be with us, in spirit.

mp7e1b5r4vu5.gif
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    total_e wrote: »
    They'll always be with us, in spirit.

mp7e1b5r4vu5.gif

See

No you can't
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    4uhnfj6l52c3.gif
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    @Icheatonmywife You're nothing more than a fantacy now.

• Coffeebeenz
    Coffeebeenz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @Test_Ryder. He, @Hannasusi, & I were a dark trio of misbehavior. Manny got the harpoon, Hanna had the swords & I had the... pencil :| It's okay though, I wouldn't trust me with anything else either...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    @alphatoomega23 that guy was hot :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Sugar Pill, ah!

She was in my top 5 favourite posters. There is a certain bitchiness to her personality which is very captivating.

I am drawn to women with strong personalities. My wife is the biggest beyotch I ever have known. She tears offenders to shreds. I tell her she has all the qualities of a bravo tv character. Other women dislike my wife bitterly. When we are out and about, I have heard other girls huff and puff because she radiates some kind of energy which rubs these other women the wrong way. Women in general are very critical/competitive of one another. You cannot be tall and pretty and have an alpha female personality in this culture. Society views shorter women more positively.

Anyway, back to SP, she will be missed. I didn't realise she deactivated already.

As a woman considered tall and some tell me I'm not ugly, more often than not I'm the dominant personality, I really don't find this to be true at all.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    @synchkat wrote: »
    Sugar Pill, ah!

She was in my top 5 favourite posters. There is a certain bitchiness to her personality which is very captivating.

I am drawn to women with strong personalities. My wife is the biggest beyotch I ever have known. She tears offenders to shreds. I tell her she has all the qualities of a bravo tv character. Other women dislike my wife bitterly. When we are out and about, I have heard other girls huff and puff because she radiates some kind of energy which rubs these other women the wrong way. Women in general are very critical/competitive of one another. You cannot be tall and pretty and have an alpha female personality in this culture. Society views shorter women more positively.

Anyway, back to SP, she will be missed. I didn't realise she deactivated already.

As a woman considered tall and some tell me I'm not ugly, more often than not I'm the dominant personality, I really don't find this to be true at all.

Because you're in Canada

True Canadians are generally nice
  • synchkat
    Options
    awwww he wasn't here long but man @tonyrigatonni sent sooooo many pics didn't he..,..we'll always have those
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    He's already gone?? That was fast.