Favorite fast food restaurant?

Options
12346»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Good for you :flowerforyou:
    Excellent, I was afraid I wasn't going to get my dose of snark today!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Chipotle
    Chick Fil-A
    Hardee's
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Ki Sushi (local sushi restaurant by my house)

Not really fast food but it's to die for
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Happy to see a couple of Rubio's mentions upthread! That's me too, mainly because all the Rubio's are now 2000 miles away and I can't have them. Even with all the better quality Mexican places that are cropping up on Long Island, I still can't get a comparable fish taco/shrimp burrito combo. I also like the "Mar Del" from Fins in San Diego.

DH will tell you that In & Out has the best burgers anywhere ever except for the ones he grills himself.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Five Guys Burgers and Fries
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

We just got a Five Guys here and I've been wondering if it's good, is it just another burger joint?

I was not impressed

Nether was I.

About a year ago my husband and I met some friends in one of the Five Guys in town (their choice not ours) and I had one of their burgers, can't remember which one, but it was over done and dry, and I didn't like it or enjoy it at all. My husband was not too impressed about his choice either. Neither of us are hamburger lovers so maybe that had something to do with it. We are not planning to go back there anytime soon

edited to correct typos

Go to a burger place, not a burger fan. Seems legit.

Your comment was out of place and totally unnecessary (yes, I know it is the internet!). If you read my comment, I said that it was our friends' choice not mine or my husband's, and we just went along to be polite. But you probably don't know the meaning of that word...

By the way, by reading other comments, I am not the only one that doesn’t care much for Five Guys. Have a nice weekend.
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Bad: Burger King, a double whopper or a kebab

Medium: Subway, white roll, with chicken, bacon, salad and jalepenos

Good: Nandos, everything!

Angel: Chinese soup of some sort
  • SwampWitch666
    SwampWitch666 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Chick Fil A is my weakness.
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm a fat cow, I really don't love fast food. It's weird. I just pig out on crappy stuff from grocery stores or delivery (which I guess is fast food, but I'm thinking more like the McDonald's of the world).

If I HAD to choose one - Panera Bread. They have healthier items and their unhealthy stuff is awesome too. Mmmmm... Now I want Panera.
  • paigenevaeh
    paigenevaeh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Best Kebab, a take-away in my home town. Their pepperoni pizza is to die for!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Hardees, but only the one in my town.
  • CC_Maam
    CC_Maam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm good with Panda Express! Some pretty decent options - especially if you choose the steamed veggies! (I also order it as take out but eat in and then eat half of it there and the rest for lunch the next day. Since MFP has Panda express stuff in it I can easily half the calories. My weakness is Bejing Beef and the occasional split order of rangoons!

The cheap drive through - Checkers hotdogs with grilled onions (gotta have two with ketchup)! About 240 calories . . .

All time favorite for fast food yumminess is BK's Memphis pulled pork sandwich ... BEST 420 calories EVER ... it's 'lick the wrapper' good!!!

CC