No, but I've sent too many...
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Still awaiting one :tongue:
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    I finally got one but she couldn't handle me :)
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I never got one till I replied to this thread. Now they come out of the woodwork... Can't complain lol ;)

Trying this method..........

Does it work?
  • HDHogger
    Options
    I never got one till I replied to this thread. Now they come out of the woodwork... Can't complain lol ;)

Trying this method..........

Does it work?

@Amy .. I'm your man if you need perv PM?
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I get one every once in a while. My latest one was a dude older than my dad telling me he loves my "sweet hooters".... mohkay? This was a dude I had deleted off my friends list a few weeks prior because he messaged me telling me he wanted to phone bone. I'm one of the biggest pervs, but I keep my perving age-appropriate.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I get one every once in a while. My latest one was a dude older than my dad telling me he loves my "sweet hooters".... mohkay? This was a dude I had deleted off my friends list a few weeks prior because he messaged me telling me he wanted to phone bone. I'm one of the biggest pervs, but I keep my perving age-appropriate.

Ugh, not the age thing again
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

Sorry bout that. I couldn't help myself, I had protection for my phone and everything. Stop hating us old guys...
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options

Age range for me to be amused by pervs......

+/- 25 years

I find the extreme ends of the spectrum to be quite amusing.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

+/- 25 years

BIG SIGH OF RELIEF

I am within the range. :drinker:
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Be nice to get one LOL
  • HDHogger
    Options
    It took forever but I finally got one and then she wouldn't reply to my messages. Tease!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Be nice to get one LOL
    Challenge accepted.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Still awaiting one :tongue:
    But you said I went too far last time. :angry:
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Be nice to get one LOL
    Challenge accepted.
    \m/\m/
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    NO! But now I want to. Send me your creepiest message and I will have my panel of experts pick the best one and repost it here, giving you full credit, of course.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options

^^^ ME TOO ^^^
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    NO! But now I want to. Send me your creepiest message and I will have my panel of experts pick the best one and repost it here, giving you full credit, of course.
    I've already posted mine. Go back a few pages. :drinker:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

+/- 25 years

Well im 26 and this guy is 60....so thats a little too much for me. Plus anyone referring to my boobs as sweet hooters is def too old for me lol. Can't you say something better like sweater meat, or fun bags? At least something that makes you seem a little younger.