You ever get a pervy PM?

Options

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I get one every once in a while. My latest one was a dude older than my dad telling me he loves my "sweet hooters".... mohkay? This was a dude I had deleted off my friends list a few weeks prior because he messaged me telling me he wanted to phone bone. I'm one of the biggest pervs, but I keep my perving age-appropriate.

Ugh, not the age thing again
    Age range for me to be amused by pervs......

+/- 25 years

I find the extreme ends of the spectrum to be quite amusing.

Well im 26 and this guy is 60....so thats a little too much for me. Plus anyone referring to my boobs as sweet hooters is def too old for me lol. Can't you say something better like sweater meat, or fun bags? At least something that makes you seem a little younger.

I like the term 'sweet hooters' much better than 'sweater meat' or 'fun bags' which just make them sound like that girl Balogna Tits in Pitch Perfect. Nasty. Be glad anyone likes what you've got going on... it won't last forever. Some day you'll be old, saggy and gray and wish for the day when you were firm and 26 and old guys thought you were hot.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I get one every once in a while. My latest one was a dude older than my dad telling me he loves my "sweet hooters".... mohkay? This was a dude I had deleted off my friends list a few weeks prior because he messaged me telling me he wanted to phone bone. I'm one of the biggest pervs, but I keep my perving age-appropriate.

+/- 25 years

Well im 26 and this guy is 60....so thats a little too much for me. Plus anyone referring to my boobs as sweet hooters is def too old for me lol. Can't you say something better like sweater meat, or fun bags? At least something that makes you seem a little younger.

I like the term 'sweet hooters' much better than 'sweater meat' or 'fun bags' which just make them sound like that girl Balogna Tits in Pitch Perfect. Nasty. Be glad anyone likes what you've got going on... it won't last forever. Some day you'll be old, saggy and gray and wish for the day when you were firm and 26 and old guys thought you were hot.

Define "old" my young friend...flowerforyou
  • Aetharon
    Options
    Never had a pervy pm, and thankful for it.
  • mccindy72
    Options

+/- 25 years

Define "old" my young friend...:flowerforyou:

ah, like 80 or so :bigsmile:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options

+/- 25 years

SO is 41 the new 26?!?
  • mccindy72
    Options

SO is 41 the new 26?!?
    [/quote]

:blushing:
  • Chieflrg
    Options

+/- 25 years

Ahh...we are middle old-aged...no?
  • mccindy72
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn't middle age start at like 55 now?
  • Chieflrg
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn't middle age start at like 55 now?
    [/quote]
    I'll take it
    :drinker: #Fountainofyouth
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    As old as I am, I refuse to get any older. I'm going to regress instead.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    As old as I am, I refuse to get any old. I'm going to regress instead.

I just decided to stop at 26! :bigsmile:
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    As old as I am, I refuse to get any old. I'm going to regress instead.

I just decided to stop at 26! :bigsmile:

And i decided to stop at 18 :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    I stopped at 22 twice now....:laugh:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

+/- 25 years

Plastic surgery will be my bestfriend:)
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

I'm thinking congo bongos might be better suited for me lol

Song dedication for you :flowerforyou:

55304140_5516.jpg
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    As old as I am, I refuse to get any older. I'm going to regress instead.

As old as I am- I seem to be deceptively young looking. I often ask people how do I look and just go with that age. haha.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I sent a bunch today. I'll let y'all know how I fare. :devil:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    mEVv59NF5a6JWByMiXG1oSA.jpg
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm thinkin' its part of the initiation into MFP....:laugh: