Tattoos you want to get?

Options

Replies

• Samquentin1
    Samquentin1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to get two geisha's on either side of the cherry blossom tree that I have on my back, from shoulder blades town to waist, in alternating color kimonos.
  • ball_FXDWG
    ball_FXDWG Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have wanted the comedians badge (profile pic) on my elbow for a few years now, but have held off until this point for a few reasons.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Alliance%2BEmblem.png

Bicep or somewhere on my leg, not in black.
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    deathly hallows on my left hip to keep with the triangle theme of the tri force on my right hip... bad wolf in white ink on the underside of my arm...and the bat symbol somewhere haven't decided on placement
  • s16lad
    s16lad Posts: 197
    Options
    Sleeve
  • sarahc142
    Options
    I made this post the other day and I actually got the tattoo I wanted to get!

http://imgur.com/a/n0doR <--- pictures

It hurt pretty bad, not at first but when the woman started going over parts the second time it killed
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I want to get a scorpion on the back side of my right leg under my Kanji Tattoo where I would have the Scorpion's tail wrap around my ankle and end on the top of my foot.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options

It hurt pretty bad, not at first but when the woman started going over parts the second time it killed

It gets better. The tats with color filling hurts more.
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Just really do you homework when it comes to tats. Talk to the tattooist look at there previous work etc.
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    3d-butterfly-tattoo-art.jpg

287808232406748888_egj84vd0_c.jpg

rihanna-jb-shhh-tattoo.jpg

small-stars-foot-tattoos.jpg
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and there are several more I want to get.
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    I can't decide so I'll just do with out
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I want to get both my sleeves done. Not sure which of the many ideas I'll end up deciding to get, but I really want the sleeves.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    I want to get an explanation of a tattoo tattooed.

Only I want it to be in Spanish, Gaelic, and Lakota. For both my boys and myself.

So in the end it will kick *kitten* but not be much of an explanation.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    butterflies...maybe...for someone I've lost and hope to see again. I'm still working that one out. Might be too emotional a journey for me to take right now.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

It gets better. The tats with color filling hurts more.

I may be misunderstanding the above post, but the "coloring in" most definitely does NOT hurt more than the outline. OUCH...and I've been told it's because the outline has to be done deeper in the skin.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I have these individual wooden block letters on my wall spelling out my daughters' names. They both have 5 letters in their names and the letter "i" is in the middle, so one girl's name goes vertical while the other girl's name runs horizontal, sharing the "i" in the middle. I would get a tattoo of that on my shoulder blade, if I were the tattoo type.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    3d-butterfly-tattoo-art.jpg

287808232406748888_egj84vd0_c.jpg

rihanna-jb-shhh-tattoo.jpg

small-stars-foot-tattoos.jpg

The 3-D butterflies are FANTASTIC!!!!
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    deathly hallows on my left hip to keep with the triangle theme of the tri force on my right hip... bad wolf in white ink on the underside of my arm...and the bat symbol somewhere haven't decided on placement

You are a nerd and I love you for it. I'm going for the Dark Mark on my left forearm as my first one. I might have to get the TARDIS somewhere too.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I hate Tattoos! ;)

I am right there with you...