100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options
Hi guys,

Today is Day 1 of my 100 days challenge. I have planned to lose 33 pounds by the end of 100th day.
I will eat healthy and not starve myself in this process but try to build a better lifestyle for myself .

I want to become a better Yogi and want to do a headstand . these can only be possible with a lean body.

I am tired of dropping a gorgeous dress in store just beacuse i am fat for it. Its time i wear whatever I want .

So who is with me. Lets do it together. every day until 100th day..and by the end eating right will become a habit rather than a practice.

Replies

• MichelleAndrews1024
    Options
    I will join you! Actually this is kinda perfect !!!

Let's see - day 100 will be May 10th.

That is the day that Cedar Point opens. ( A huge amusement park in my area )

My goal by then is 30 lbs !!

Add me =)
  • thalia8424
    thalia8424 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm in! but i will make a goal of 20. i've been through this before and trying to lose a ton of weight in a short amount of time never works for me (personally) - and this time i'm in it for the long haul. i never want to be fat again and i'm looking for sustainability now. so i will join you but with a smaller goal. good luck!!!
  • anastasiabrown5
    Options
    I will join you. I am new to this site and I am trying to lose 30lbs... Help...
  • PeanutButter1999
    PeanutButter1999 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I really want to loose a few pounds before the summer:smile:
  • brianawilhite
    Options
    im in ! but im new to the site, i have no idea how to work it yet or what dieats to try so help please !
  • Ninjaninja1
    Ninjaninja1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my hubby and I are starting P90X3 on 2/1. He wants to drop 54 lbs and i want to drop the last 30!
  • AMdailey77
    Options
    I would like to join in. I will set a goal of 20 lbs. I need all the help I can get to stay motivated :happy:
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's great...so Iet's make a group and name it as 100 days challenge with start and end date as 1/31 and 5/10 ....

. I will send you all invites... lets do this daily until 100 days .

with all you people this seems to be exciting and more reachable.

please feel free to add me if you want to see my posts and diary entries. :)
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Count me in.
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    Me too! I have a goal of 15 lbs for May 5th, but I'd like to lose more!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • deflepchik
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me! (any one in this thread!) We can support each other.
  • CindyCabrera2013
    CindyCabrera2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A 100 days from today is May 10th, well May 6th will be an extact year I started my jouney. Ive lost about 50 lbs and would like to drop at least another 20. I am another Fit for Spring Challenge which I am focusing to loose 10 lbs by then. So I think this would be perfect to drop the additional 10 lbs by my 1 year anniversary :)....Add me would love to join you and support you all the way! Anyone actually :)
  • fitlisa16
    fitlisa16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I would like to lose 15-20lbs. I always do better when I make myself accountable to others. :smile:
  • CassiLyn6626
    CassiLyn6626 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im in! May 10th.... hmmm.. 2 weeks before my baby brother graduated from high school. Im going to go with 15 pounds... thats alot for me but it would be nice!
  • Ts13
    Ts13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in :)x
  • agronx
    agronx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Ts13
    Ts13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I usually log on from my phone app though, can I still find out how people are doing from the app?x
  • Jennipurr14
    Options
    Hey, there! I just signed up for myfitnesspal today; I also joined mapmywalk and achievemint.com. I am finding it very hard to lose weight in my 50's, so I thought if I could lost just ONE pound a week, I could make my goal weight in less than a year. I would love to lose faster than that, but I'll consider that a blessing! So, my goal by May 10th is 15 pounds. I have no idea how to add you all as "pals," but hopefully, I'll figure that out, too! Thanks for starting the group just in time for me! :smile: