100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I want in too! We leave for the beach May 5, so this is perfect!
  • jelitor
    jelitor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in as well! I have had a lot of difficulties eating clean and staying consistent so I look forward to the support of this community. :smile:
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I will join you! Actually this is kinda perfect !!!

Let's see - day 100 will be May 10th.

That is the day that Cedar Point opens. ( A huge amusement park in my area )

My goal by then is 30 lbs !!

Add me =)

Oooooooh, I LOVE Cedar Point!!! I'm about an hour away, and I can't wait to go this summer.

Count me in too, I can always use another motivator!
  • Kempt3
    Kempt3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yES yES yES! I'm in! I am going for 15 lbs.

:laugh:
  • marylynndrake
    marylynndrake Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ready to take these next 100 days together. Am aiming to maintain a healthy lifestyle and continue to feel better and better! I'd love to do a headstand in yoga, but I'll practice that later, for now, it's just getting healthier overall. Thanks for reaching out!
  • heidi3132
    Options
    add me-want to lose 25 lbs myself!!!
  • DavidaWasher2014
    Options
    I'm in. I just starting eating right again and want being healthy to be a lifelong change this time. Great idea!!
  • gdurham2014
    gdurham2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in also, looking forward to everyone's story's and encouragement along the way.
  • heather4949
    heather4949 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Would love to join your group.....the 100 days will fly pass us before we know it.....thanks
  • livcurious
    livcurious Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 25lbs.
  • window35
    window35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!Been trying since beginning of January,but nothing is happening,almost gave up...add me people :)
  • ShaylaxCapri
    Options
    I'm in! maybe ill lose more than 30 who knows but I'm already working on losing weight so why not?
  • lisamaz39
    lisamaz39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I have 20 to lose! I started on Tuesday and so far...so good! Thanks
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm im! :) I would love to lose at least 30 pounds by then, though I would be okay with 20 since that would put me a little over half way toward my final goal.
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love to lose 30 ish by then :)
  • linaeve
    linaeve Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 30 by May 10th!
  • surfingvisions
    Options
    I am in for 100 days too! I have been at this now for 16 days. I dropped 6 pounds my first week, but barely dropped 1 pound the second week. I guess there was a plateau in there. I did maintain my weekly goal of removing 7,200 calories per week through intake reduction and exercise. So I am not sure what happened that second week.

Glad you created this group. Great idea!

Surfingvisions
  • lpmayrn
    Options
    I'm in! 25 lbs down by the end of the 100th day is my goal!
  • df886871
    Options
    I'm in as well. I've only been doing this for the last week and a half and my goal was 40 pounds by 6/1.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I had surgery in December and was pretty much stationary (minor walking) for a month and a half. I am trying to get back on track eating and exercising. I work much better when I have to be accountable for something. This is perfect!!! Put me down for 20 pounds. Please feel free to add me and access my diary! We are all in this together.