100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I should reach goal, and my lowest adult weight ever, within the next 100 days, likely less.

Can.
    Not.
    WAIT.
  • buttercupcakegina
    buttercupcakegina Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in! My aim is to lose 34 lbs. Good luck everyone!
  • Anniewantstolose
    Options
    I'm in wanna try to lose atleast 20 pounds :D
  • Jelfsie
    Options
    I'm in, I need to drop 6kg by March 3 as I need to be below 30 BMI by that time.trying to donate a kidney for my hubby..
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in. :laugh:
    I'm hoping to lose ~95 lbs. by early 2015.
  • acarter0802
    Options
    This sounds like a good challenge. I am in...my goal is to lose 35 lbs.
  • sapavan
    sapavan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I m IN
  • amberlinajo
    amberlinajo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Just in time for my first wedding anniversary!
  • pia9784
    Options
    Count me in too..may 10th is is our marriage anniversary:-) i defiantely want to look better that day:-))
  • kristinea1
    kristinea1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in ;)
  • tataylllor
    tataylllor Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Count me in!! Are there any rules?? Anyone please feel free to add me!! Im looking to clean up my habits again, since living at my nonnas has made me gain back the 11 pounds I lost.. I am looking to lose 10 pounds now!! c: So excited! Hope I am not too late!
  • MsPrada
    Options
    Oh yes! We can do it together!! 30 pounds sounds about right. Good Luck everyone!
  • stellapunky
    stellapunky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!! Been on MFP for less then two weeks and have 4 lbs! I would love to lose 20 lbs!
  • Caronnie
    Caronnie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP since November without going on the boards but now I think I can use some friends! I'm in, please add me as well. :)
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Guys I know This is Friday Night and Many Of will be Partying somewhere....

So a little food for the Thought ----

We think if we have a big Party tonight and we gonna binge and splurg... so lets just not eat anything in the day ... we skip lunch and eat some low fat food so that we can compensate for the Night... BUT..this is not COMPENSATION...
    instead CRIME and PUNISHMENT....

The Crime : Overeating

Punishment : deprivation Of food. our relationship with food shouldnt be about crime and Punishment. We all overeat soemtimes. So what? Fill it...Shut it...forget it. Just get back to your normal workout and eating pattern from the nEXT day.

The body doesn't discriminate and store last night's calories in some special place so that the next day when you kill yourself on the treadmill the body just exclusively burns that. It's ok to overeat sometimes...just don't carry the baggage forever. Get back to your Diet Plan "NOW".

Just like if you sleep with somebody other than your partner you still get on with married like the next day, right?

PS : Read in a book :)
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Count me in!! Are there any rules?? Anyone please feel free to add me!! Im looking to clean up my habits again, since living at my nonnas has made me gain back the 11 pounds I lost.. I am looking to lose 10 pounds now!! c: So excited! Hope I am not too late!

No rules Sweetheart except one....

WE are not going to starve ourself..... will eat healthy...live healthy...and look like a million bucks :):)
  • toniaemilys
    toniaemilys Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to have extra support and motivation! I am also trying to lose about 30lbs.
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well said....except for the bit about someone other than your partner lol.We all lose the diet at times we just need to close the door on the bad day,and start the next day with a plan!!
  • player30
    player30 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal will will be 20 lbs by May 10!
  • mbanister1
    mbanister1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.