Doctor Who Fans Unite!!!

Options

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Tom Baker was my first Doctor and favourite of the older series. Christopher Eccleston is my absolute favourite "new" Doctor though. I just wish he'd done more than one season.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Captain Jack ........ yumyum, eat'em up !

torchwood4_zps1ff1defe.jpg
  • russeln
    russeln Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just for the chaps Rose Tyler or Amy Pond?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    oh, and almost forgot ....... he's my favorite Doctor :heart:

drwho5_zps8496d39b.gif
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I started back in the day with Tom Baker and John Pertwee mostly. 5 and 6 I didn't see too much on PBS, but liked them. The first doctor I was never fond of. Sylvester McCoy was OK, but I was not fond of Ace so couldn't get into him.

The new reboot, I always think 10 is my fave, then I go back to 9 and I am like he is awesome and I really enjoyed 11 too.

So in the end I don't have a favorite.

Companions on the otherhand I have clear favorites, Donna, Rose, Amy, Leila (loved her) and Sarah Jane. And you can't forget Captain Jack Harkness :) He is awesome!

I have a sonic screwdriver, Dr Who socks, t-shirts, a Tardis phone case, an old fashioned Tardis Key keychain, a sonic screwdriver and more.

I love being a Geek.
  • russeln
    russeln Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just for the chaps ( or maybe the ladies) Rose Tyler or Amy Pond?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

tumblr_ljvjz8fzNe1qzayo1o1_500.gif
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Oh my God, you're kidding right? Amy Pond hands down! The red hair, the Scottish accent...Damn.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Options

By the way, has anyone tried fish fingers and custard yet?

I'm embarrassed to say I haven't been brave enough :frown:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    I consider 4 my first doctor. I used to watch him on PBS and liked it but just couldn’t understand it enough to get into it. And then came 9! I got 9! I finally understood what the hype was about. I now have a small Doctor Who obsession. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I’m currently making my way through all the classic episodes I can get my hands on.

Protip: Hulu Plus is extremely cheap and has a SLEW of Classic Who available.

Also: Amelia Pond <3
  • Huffdogg
    Options
    I like Sherlock and Dr Who sounds like another cool show from UK.

The UK has a slew of really excellent TV gems, tbh.
  • granuaile3525
    granuaile3525 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Eccleston was my first doctor and favorite, and I'm want to work through the classic series. And I like Rose Tyler better, unless its The Ponds together.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Tenth Doctor for me.

We are having a suprise pj bday party for a friend this weekend. He is from London so we are having an English theme to it.
    I will be wearing
    71OjMkJJCML._SY679_.jpg

and they got him this pajama set

41bY0skibwL._SX342_.jpg
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Oh my God, you're kidding right? Amy Pond hands down! The red hair, the Scottish accent...Damn.

No way! Amy pond was a whining ninny most of the time! Loved Rose! She was so kick *kitten*.

Also love Tom Baker, however David Tennant was my first and effectively stole my heart :love:
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Options
    @MissingMinnes Cool jammies! Sounds like an awesome party!!!
  • marye2021
    Options
    Also this is me with my tardis blanket. Not the best picture.

289wxaf.jpg
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    @MissingMinnes Cool jammies! Sounds like an awesome party!!!

The tardis footie pajamas are so freaking comfortable. Its like being wrapped in a blanket.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

No way! Amy pond was a whining ninny most of the time! Loved Rose! She was so kick *kitten*.

Also love Tom Baker, however David Tennant was my first and effectively stole my heart :love:

Rose and I actually liked Martha. I know many people didn't but I think she got the short end of the stick a lot of time.
  • Huffdogg
    Options

Rose and I actually liked Martha. I know many people didn't but I think she got the short end of the stick a lot of time.

I think Martha is my #2. I thought she deserved a longer run, too.
  • marye2021
    Options

I think Martha is my #2. I thought she deserved a longer run, too.

Donna. Hated her when she was first one but I think her transformation as a character was one of the best written ones- hated the way they ended her story line