moms in their 30's with 50+ pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• nomorenassau4me
    Options
    Mom of eight (4 adopted/ 4 biological) and they're all 12 and under! Ahhh! I have about 70lbs to lose and I am making time for me for the first time in a long time, would love to share in the support and encouragement!!!
  • Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 3 yr old. Got about 80 lbs to lose. I tend to yo yo but can't seem to get back in the groove this year. So tired of carrying this weight around but have zero motivation or drive. Need all the support and pushing I can get!
  • Nykki8
    Nykki8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost 34 with 3 crazy lovable boys! No time for myself! Lots of weight to lose and sick of regaining:( Feel free to friend request me!:drinker:
  • DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am a 33 year old mother of 2 with 100+ pounds to loose. I am looking to expand my circle of freinds to help keep my motivated and get the weight off once and for all. Feel free to send me a freind request.
  • Nykki8
    Nykki8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job twixlepennie! I am 34 and have 3, I hope next year I can say the same as you!
  • thisluv_hollow
    Options
    I am 33 and would absolutely love to lose 50 lbs but for now my goal is about 30 lbs. After 5 kids and never losing weight in between, I have some pounds to get rid of now. My biggest problem is staying motivated, I have been doing this for three weeks now and have yo-yo'd, was down 5 lbs then went back up and now am only down 2 lbs. It is kind of disheartening seeing that. This will be the first time I have ever posted anything in the message boards and I am hoping that maybe this will help me to stay motivated.
  • dmschm2
    dmschm2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    38 year old mom of 3, down 25 from my high, 80 more to go. Friend request coming.
  • lisals1979
    Options
    34, mom of 1, hoping to have more.
    Ultimate goal is to lose about 70-80lbs

Major goal is to get below 200 and get pregnant again. Currently sitting at about 210, so short term goal is to lose about 20lbs.
  • azuremiste
    azuremiste Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Can I just friend everyone in here?!
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mom here! 32 years old with the sweetest 2 year old boy. I have about 80 lbs to lose. Lost 8 so far in the last month. Anybody feel free to add me. I keep track with my diary and I'm open to new ideas.
  • josiemarm
    josiemarm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of one kiddo here looking to lose 50 lbs. I have premature ovarian failure and it is very hard to lose weight. Looking for some motivation! I hope it's ok that I send friends requests to you guys on here, I need accountability! Thanks and good luck to everyone!!
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've lost 124lbs and have another 32lbs to go, and I'm a 31 year-old mother to twin seven year-old girls!
  • becky2t
    becky2t Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 37 and have 50+ lbs to loose. Please feel free to add me. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I lurk every day.
    My diary is open :D
    35.. 2 kids (9 & 10 years old)
    I started myself at around 115kgs.
    Then started here in MFP at 108kgs
    Im currently about 105kgs.
    Pushing for goal at 60kgs.

I am terrible with the pounds but its a safe bet its 50+.
    I will send you a friend request :D
  • 7213Melissa
    7213Melissa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mother of 4 & 35 years old. Would love to have some friends of similar age and circumstance.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 Years old wife & mother of five (brady bunch style). I never give up... I get lost sometimes, but I never give up! Feel free to add me!
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    31 years old, Mom of 2 with 65ish pounds to lose! Working, being a mom and going back to school makes losing weight fall low on the priority list, but I am taking control!
  • WideAsleepMom
    Options
    ME!
    I'm 31, 50lbs to loose, 2 daughters and in need of support!

Please feel free to add me!
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So, to be honest.....this thread has had 99 responses. At some point, I found it overwhelming to keep up with who I had added and not added. Feel free to send me a friend request or join the group I created with the same title. :) Thanks ya'll.
  • christenoel
    Options
    Hi, I'm a SAHM of 3. Searching for encouragement on here and found this post. Any tips for me? I want to lose about 50 or 60. I would be happy with 40.
    thanks!