Turning 40, need new car advice.

Options
13»

Replies

• nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Bought mine cash too! I have had the Audi for a year now and maintenance really not been bad at all, service was good value. I love driving it every time I go out!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My advice is never buy a new car. Find a reliable used one that you can pay cash for. But I'm pragmatic like that.

This is the only smart response.
    Only suckers buy new! The newest you can buy and not get screwed is a three year old car.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Get a Vespa :drinker: :smokin:
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have no advice but the Audi looks better. :smile:
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Audi, because it's not a Lincoln.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Do not buy an Audi. The maintenance on them is stupid. MAYBE get the Lincoln; it's just a more expensive version of the Fusion, but it's nice. Here's my suggestion: A 2014 Mazda6. Sure, it maxes out at $33K and isn't luxury, but it gets 40 on the highway, handles like a sports sedan and looks like a million bucks.

This! Love the Mazda 6, it looks and feels a lot like a luxury car, has lots of goodies and toys on the inside, and is super affordable! My husband and I REALLY want one, but due to money constraints and the fact that we are trying to get OUT of debt, we bought a pre-owned 2009 Malibu instead. Hopefully we can upgrade my Mazda 3 to the 6 in a couple of years :happy:
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    dodg_zpsd2aaa471.jpg
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    AUDI!!!!!!!
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    something fast and red. That's what I did!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Lincoln love!