Banana/Egg Pancakes?

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Okay, so guys! I tried the 2 ingredient recipe. It's so different from *real* pancakes, but it worked. They weren't perfect circles though. But they just taste like bananas, I couldn't really taste that scrambled egg part. I put some peanut butter on them and it was really tasty! I will have to try it again soon. Practice makes perfect !
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I make mine with one banana, one egg, one egg white, and 1/4 cup oats...in the blended. (Cinnamon too sometimes) yummy and nutritious!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    That's not a real pancake. Thats a scrambled banana egg.
    I'd rather have a real pancake.

No...not a real pancake. I have those too sometimes. But these are tasty, quick, and made with stuff I normally have around for a fast breakfast. Win.
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tried it. Turned out horrible.
    Never again.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options

There is something seriously wrong with this idea that all good tasting food needs to be replaced so one can lose weight. It simply isn't necessary.

I make cookie pancakes (we call them panickies lolz). Although, I just did it because it was yummy.... I guess it's not a pancake... They look like it, and have the right texture.... ;) Chocolate chip pancakes are not the same. Nom nom nom.