What's "your type"?

Options
ameliapond13
ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
What type of person are you usually physically attracted to? I'm a sucker for facial hair and tattoos.

Replies

• knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i've never had a type, really. however dark haired men with light color eyes always catch my eye.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Physically, taller with lots of muscles and tattoos. Very little facial or body hair. Darker skin and hair. Bad boy type.

Unfortunately my physical type doesn't usually end up being a good match for me personality wise.
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Unfortunately my physical type doesn't usually end up being a good match for me personality wise.

THIS.
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i've never had a type, really. however dark haired men with light color eyes always catch my eye.

I don't really have a type per se.

Athletic build, generous chest gets my attention :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Beautiful soul without a pen!s, everything else is up in the air...
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Physically I'm attracted to guys waaay out of my league: muscles, preferably with long hair and a devilish grin. Will I ever get one of these hotties? No...sigh.... :frown:

But no matter what a guy looks like, he HAS to have a great sense of humor. If you can't make me laugh, don't expect me to stick around long...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    tough call.... I like nice hands... nice eyes.... taller than me, a good smile. make me laugh, be fairly smart and a good conversationalist. And be nice.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Physically...Barbie girls. Southern California beach Barbies.

/sigh
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    What type of person are you usually physically attracted to? I'm a sucker for facial hair and tattoos.

I am more into internal than external appearance.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Nice Smile, funny or witty above all no drama and no over possessive types.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Taller than me, dark haired, smart, fit and funny.....
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    smart & funny trumps looks for me.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Breathing, low standards and loose morals. The first part is not necessarily a prerequisite if it's going to interfere with next two.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    smart & funny trumps looks for me.
    Smart *kitten* good enough???
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    tall, not a meathead but some kind of build to him, a lot of the times brown hair/brown eyes with facial hair :drool: also definitely needs a sense of humor
  • explorationerin
    Options
    i dont have a type, except older than me and a wicked sense of humour... i dont get attracted to physical characteristics im attracted to the person instead..... ive always been the same..... i just like to be awkward!!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    For Men: only attracted to men with very long hair, usually blue eyes ,beards,taller than me most of the time, high cheekbones :love:
    For Women: offbeat freaks long or short hair...big or small...all types of women are hot to me
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Tall, Dark and Sexy lips and eyes 8) I'm a sucker for foreigners
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to a wide variety.

But ideal? On the shorter side, with long or longish hair, fit but with smooth, rounded curves, shapely legs, natural full breasts, clear skin, and kind eyes.
  • Breakdown64
    Breakdown64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Intelligent, nerdy, funny. I've come to love brown eyes and brown hair recently, as well.