What's "your type"?

Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Well, who doesn't want a partner who is sexually adventurous and willing? I wasn't joking about that when I wrote it. I want a healthy sexual relationship with my partner as well.

Very important. I think I have the brain of a teenage boy. Sex is on my mind way too much.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    The people I know who are gamers are bums and lazy. I'm not saying that every person who likes video games is like that at all, just some of the people I know. That's all.

I know guys with jobs who are abusive alcoholics. Not saying they all are, but better stick with the unemployed instead. :wink:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I like long-haired nerdy metal-heads. Who are smart and funny. With glasses. A tattoo or seven won't hurt. Boys who like me, on the other hand, usually like slutty girls who drop it like it's hot. :)

Well, who doesn't want a partner who is sexually adventurous and willing? I wasn't joking about that when I wrote it. I want a healthy sexual relationship with my partner as well.

I thought this was a given. Who would want an unhealthy sexual partner? Scratch that, I don't want to know...
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Very important. I think I have the brain of a teenage boy. Sex is on my mind way too much.

Glad I'm not alone
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    The people I know who are gamers are bums and lazy. I'm not saying that every person who likes video games is like that at all, just some of the people I know. That's all.

im a gamer (not a guy but still) and here I am on MFP tracking exercise.
  • wheird
    Options
    I like long-haired nerdy metal-heads. Who are smart and funny. With glasses. A tattoo or seven won't hurt. Boys who like me, on the other hand, usually like slutty girls who drop it like it's hot. :)

I thought this was a given. Who would want an unhealthy sexual partner? Scratch that, I don't want to know...

Some people are less interested in that aspect and would trade it for other things.
  • wheird
    Options

im a gamer (not a guy but still) and here I am on MFP tracking exercise.

Yup, there are tons of gamers on here that are active.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Taller than me, an intense pair of eyes, an amazing smile and nice teeth. Tattoos. I am more attracted to to personaity traits than physical traits. My physical attraction to someone varies. Sometimes I like guys with blue eyes sometimes brown. It changes.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Physically I don't have a type.

I like confident, someone who laughs a lot, is a bit geeky and sexy at the same time. After that, then comes that physical attraction. If that's not intense then it wouldn't work for me.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I prefer brunettes or red heads, I love short girls and them being a little nerdy :heart:
    And if they are into Doctor Who and a little bit of a gamer..... :love: :flowerforyou:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    big boobs and a nice smile:blushing:
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Men with tats, especially sleeves :love: mmmm mmmmm

Ami James and Vin Diesel :blushing:
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would have to say female is key....beyond that i have always been attracted to athletic outdoors types...not necessarily hard bodies, just active, and willing to get dirty (get your minds out of the gutters) in the wild places.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    big boobs and a nice smile:blushing:

so no brains required for you.
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I don't really have a type, for me it's all in the eyes! The window to the soul so they say.

You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes after that body weight and shape are a secondary consideration
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a type either! I think that guys with beautiful eyes always catch my eye =) Oh and smiles too....

OH, and taller than me!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My type: Born Female and over 18.

Stop being so picky! :laugh:
  • symplydevine
    Options
    I like 'em tall, dark and chocolate! Dreadlocked hair is a plus!
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Umm. People think my type is tattoos, facial hair, motorcycle riding guys. While I do LOVE those types of guys I also like nerdy, quick witted, humorous, tall, smart guys. I really like anybody who is super FUNNY.

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. (And if you just so happen to have a Harley, bonus!)
    OH YEA!!! This to a tee.