What is your favorite to cook on the Foreman Grill?

Options
13»

Replies

• ftknocker
    ftknocker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! I am slowly finally using! now with more ideas :)
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    MORE! In for MORE!

I used to pull mine out and cook all my meats for the week - chicken first, then burgers and beef. Quick wipe down and a little fish. BOOM... lunchbox protein for a week!
  • wonders13
    Options
    bump
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try the sweet potatoes and fruit - sounds yummy!
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thin slices of sweet patotoes with a pinch of brown sugar. ohhh ya !
    I do these- they're delicious! Also chicken breast, chops, kebabs, toasted sandwiches, mushrooms grill really well.
    I use a sheet of silicon liner top and bottom, this stops the George from smoking really badly and is easier to clean.
  • ftknocker
    ftknocker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't one of the healthiest food but my 2yr. old nephew was here this week and I pulled out the forman for some fish! Since it was still sitting out I used it for his hotdogs! Of course I had to taste it! :)
  • foslisa
    foslisa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas
  • Sunflwer3
    Sunflwer3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bumping for ideas! Thanks :)
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    honestly its either chicken or i use it to "panini press" sammiches. I use a flat top griddle way more than the foreman. I do live in AZ and snow/rain do not come often so my ability to actually grill outside is rarely ever an issue.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I need to pull out my George Foreman.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm boring too, but mainly because the only meat I eat is chicken. I have two GF grills - a big one that I use if I'm cooking chicken souvlaki kabobs or if I'm cooking for multiple people, but I also have a mini one that I use to make chicken burgers or a chicken breast. It's such a quick and easy way to cook chicken (10-12 mins. tops and supper is done!)
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I really have no clue how to cook. I think I made chicken before using this bad boy but i overbooked it cause I was so paranoid. Also, EVERYBODY puts cooking oil first? I thought with a "grill" you didn't need to! :(

You only need a tiny tiny amount of oil, it is just so the grill stays non stick.
    It will run off with the rest of the juices anyway so I wouldnt worry.

If you are worried about over booking a chicken breat - slice it through and open it out :-)
  • debbyl
    debbyl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Skinless, boneless chicken thighs with seasoned salt. That is the only thing I use it for, but it is really good.
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I should use mine more, but I don't have one that has the removable plates and it's such a freaking pain to clean!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    We just have a small basic one that was from my grandma so all we do on it is grilled sandwiches but we're looking to get one of the newer large ones so we can make more than one sandwich at a time. I loved watching the college kids do fancy meals on the ones they have when it was on tv.